Anyone interested in Procharging their 12v?

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
Like the title says us guys at Empire Diesel Performance are looking to do a procharger kit for the 12v guys. We would need a truck to do the R&D and to design the kit off of. The customer would receive a discount for letting us use his or her truck to build the kit. We are currently finishing up our kit the CR trucks but the main mounting bracket will have to be different as well as the routing of the belt on the 12v trucks. We have had a lot of interest in the kit for the 12v trucks but everyone interested was not near are shop. We would probably need the truck around a month or so to design everything. Hopefully someone is interested and we can get a kit rolling for the 12v guys!! :Cheer:

I know of a certain 95 12v an hour south of you. :drool1: Honestly though Im interested, its my race truck and not my DD, and Im in the Quad Cities. PM me if ya want.

I would do it on my 94 short box but I doubt I can afford it even with a discounted rate. They could keep it there until next year if they want.

Wtf? I told those numb-nuts to let me know when the bracket was ready.

Damn. Makes me wish I hadn't sold mine. With the standard kit what kind of CFMs can you expect? I'm just curious about expected HP(I don't know what size procharger you use)

where are you folks located? im in Natchez, ms would do it but would like at least a round about price. thank you

Hope you find a truck. The procharger is an interesting idea at the very least!

We can get prochargers that push 2000 cfm+. Dont wanna say any prices on the open forum if you are seriously interested PM me.

ive talked to buddy about this a few times, but my 12v is in a ford sooo i dont think i still get the discount LOL

Do you need a strong running truck to make these brackets or just an engine running in a truck? I have several trucks up here by Waukon that you could have for awhile if it helps. Im not neccessarily interested in a kit but one of my hired guys might be.

Stock truck/Race truck, doesnt really matter just need a 12v truck to design the kit off of.

We would also be interested in doing one for a 24v.....The guys could use my truck though for mock up on that kit though.

I doubt I could swing even the discounted price but shoot me a PM. I am not above selling crap to do it LOL.

I know this is for a 12v. But will ur cr one work on a 6.7 and where can I read about this and get a price thank you.

Back