Anyone know this truck?

That's Mike Skinners truck. It's got twins and a bunch of ATS stuff. I'll post some pictures later if I find them.

I tried asking him some questions at one of the test and tunes, but he used one word answers and didnt want to talk. Kinda what you would expect out of an ats guy

been trying to find a set of rear wheels like that with no luck except the 22.5 and way too tall

I gotta know the size of those twins... I thought for sure it was a big single..

The rear wheels were custom made. I can not recall the charger specs on that thing. It is a very good looking truck to say the least.

I tried asking him some questions at one of the test and tunes, but he used one word answers and didnt want to talk. Kinda what you would expect out of an ats guy

Skinner don't work for ATS. He's a pretty cool fella.

been trying to find a set of rear wheels like that with no luck except the 22.5 and way too tall

He had 'em made for his truck.

Jesus, what size twins? 80/105?LOL I guess it could be the altitude too, I dont have much exp with that.

Altitude and tuning. Here it is next to my dinosaur a few months ago. We had less then 10 hours on the engine and the fuel cut back to about 650hp.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEAh2hqZQvM&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Prostock diesel class Colorado 2 - YouTube[/ame]

He doesnt like me either. Before we lined up in heads up at Truckfest I said "good luck". He laughed and just said "yea".

We won't have the fuel cut back next year.

He doesnt like me either. Before we lined up in heads up at Truckfest I said "good luck". He laughed and just said "yea".

We won't have the fuel cut back next year.

If your talking about 2012 Truckfest he was not driving the truck.... Matter of fact I do not even believe he was there.

Last edited:
If your talking about 2012 Truckfest he was not driving the truck.... Matter of fact I do not even believe he was there.

That's why I asked if it was this year. Skinner was up at Sturgis this year.

This last year?
Yea this last Truckfest. Thats when the video I posted was takin.

I thought you raced in the class with us? It wasn't a very big class. Do you know who drove his truck then?

That's why I asked if it was this year. Skinner was up at Sturgis this year.

AA091268.jpg

0F462D7D.jpg

0723E622.jpg

Last edited: