ATS 68rfe?

I have always ran suncoast trans in my dodges however when I crapped the trans in my 08 and went looking for a tans, there was a local guy with an ats 68re, who did have some trouble, he had 1 of the first and kept breaking it as his horsepower increased. however once the ats unit got to its race configuration he hasn't had any trouble. I opted for the full built ats , so far it is holding well. not a ton of miles as the truck is only driven every once in a while. when it is driven it is beat on and has been holding for a year.

I had troubles with my first ATS III transmission raised h$ll with them about it. They sent me out a IV stage trans mission and not a single problem other than than the screw on filter in the pan came loose and lose prime to the converter. No other problems to speak of.

I know a couple people that have suncoast 68s and love them. I am going to go sun coast when the time comes, or build one with what sun coast supplies.

Firepunk! I love my Firepunk built 68, give them a call before you buy anything. They use Suncoast hard parts and Diesel Performance Converters. I've been beating on mine lately and it hasn't missed a beat. I know of a few others that are pushing the limits to see what theirs will take and so far they haven't had any problems.