August 9th Gainesville Raceway

Twisted Shifter

GainesvilleRaceway8X11.jpg

So who all is in? This one is in DJ & Vivian's backyard, maybe we all crash their hacienda Friday night?:woohoo:

I can't wait! I'm trying to get my truck ready even now!!!!!!

gainsville bound

me and kurt will be there, with shambo. shambo upgraded his turbo to hx-40. kurts installing a new blow off valve.we might even lose the topper,spare tire etc. party at dj's sounds good.he will probably only charge a 100.00 a nite:hehe:

I'm gonna do everything I can to make it up there. I mean, this is the closest a diesel event is ever gonna get to me...I'm gonna be there hell or highwater.

me and kurt will be there, with shambo. shambo upgraded his turbo to hx-40. kurts installing a new blow off valve.we might even lose the topper,spare tire etc. party at dj's sounds good.he will probably only charge a 100.00 a nite:hehe:

Sounds like you boys are tired of this stock F250 running faster then you Dodge boys.:kick:

Make sure you guys pack enough beer for my wife.:hehe:

well i have commited to another race,i hope you guys have a huge turn out,i do need to get to another nhrda race asap...

Sounds like you boys are tired of this stock F250 running faster then you Dodge boys.:kick:

Make sure you guys pack enough beer for my wife.:hehe:

How did you know!!!! I'm sure the beer will be in lg supply. I can't wait to see everyone again!!!!

I see!! So we need to hide some of the stash! As long as everyone has fun that is all that matters.

I will call them today ..... I have not talked to them in a week or 2 .....

This is really starting to shape up .... have a few things in the works ........