August 9th Gainesville Raceway

Looking forward to it.. I plan to have the new tow rig running in brackets.. I may also play in super street..

Man this is shaping up to be a dont miss event. i was going to stay home and take a weekend off and go fishing. But i may have to re check the schedule if everyone is going to DJ's then to gainesville for what sounds like a great weekend with freinds and diesel drag racing.

:tree::Cheer::tree::Cheer:

FYI- It is Stuckey not Stucky. May wanna fix that banner.

I'l be there 4 sure. It's a long azz ride for me... (30 min) but I'll work it out, in support of my NHRDA buds.
(Actually, I'm pritty stoked about a grudge race with a certain F.O.R.D. :evil )

FYI- It is Stuckey not Stucky. May wanna fix that banner.

thanks for the help i got knocked out first round in second grade at the spelling b competition:bang and decided drag racing was more suited to me. i will get poster fixed and send it to you for a proof read. unless you have had more than 16 :Cheer: then i will just take my chances.

sorry about the earl

Hi,

We were a little hesitant about setting something up cause we don't have a shop in place. Kind of defeats the purpose of an open house but it'll be our pleasure to have a get-together on Friday night or Saturday during the day. Whatever you all decide is good.

Let me know if you want to do dyno runs and we'll see if David can make it or if anyone has any suggestions, please let us know.

We, of course, will be attending the races on Saturday night and are looking forward to a great time! I hope everybody can make it :Cheer:

Thanks,
Vivian

thanks for the help i got knocked out first round in second grade at the spelling b competition:bang and decided drag racing was more suited to me. i will get poster fixed and send it to you for a proof read. unless you have had more than 16 :Cheer: then i will just take my chances.

sorry about the earl

you should get Robert Donaldson(Stuckey Racing crew chief) to help... he was 3rd grade spelling bee Champion LOL

So I got a room with two beds @ the Clarion Inn and Conference in Gainesville. Two beds for around $70 a night with a AAA rate. So im sure Twisted Shifter should be able to get a group rate there if you guys are interested. Their website is http://www.gainesvillehotelconferencecenter.com/. Let me know if ya'll have any questions.

So it sounds like everyone is meeting somewhere Friday night. Whats the plan?

night race? how many trucks are expected?

no way of knowing that ..... but its looking like we should have a good turnout .... I know a few of the faster Ga teams will be attending .... they think they can come to the swamp to play ........

i will be coming for sure to watch as i am not too far away.never been to a diesel race,can't wait!!!