August 9th Gainesville Raceway

QUOTE]if thats your truck in your avatar you'll need 4 lug 13in to get in!!!!!!!

Say what? 4 lug 13 in?? All I see is that he will need 36" tires and drain the bags.

Do they use a tap to measure or go by the what is printed on the tire? A 35" tires doesn't measure 35"'s.

QUOTE]if thats your truck in your avatar you'll need 4 lug 13in to get in!!!!!!!

Yea...Your right. I want to run it, but don't think they will let me if that rule is enforced! That is also the same weekend as the Okeechobee Mud Fest. I KNOW I am allowed there, but want to run this big thing in front of some people at least once.

Yea...Your right. I want to run it, but don't think they will let me if that rule is enforced! That is also the same weekend as the Okeechobee Mud Fest. I KNOW I am allowed there, but want to run this big thing in front of some people at least once.
speedworld will let you

Air bags deflated and truck body sitting on the rear 40" tires, the center of the crank measures 38" . At correct ride height and how I have raced it before, the center measures 43". With 36" tires and normal ride height, center measures 38". Cannot go any smaller of a tire without messing up the final drive gear ratio something bad.

FWI this event is only $5 to get in....... Okeechobee mudfest this year is $40 per day, or $100 for friday, saturday, sunday, and for half the area... it is retarded what they have done, I hope nobody shows up....

WOW...$40 to go play in the mud. Guess I will be passing that up this year. I figure I will go to Gainesville and at least run once if they let me and then they may say no after that.

As a reminder you will need to have a current membership to race. You can get your membership online @ Join the NHRDA or at the track.

If you join online it will make it much easier for both of us wink wink nudge nudge ...... LOL

Well if you're trying to get on my good side, it's not working *bdh*LOL

Are your bringing your babies who are probably so big now!

Thanks,
Vivian

No kids this time. They are 4 and 2. If it was a day race I would have.

Looks like I need to pick up flowers on the way or a 12 pack of Bud Light then I can win you over.

The Light is a good touch but beer is not my cup of tea. I like frozen Rum Runners :Cheer: but since that's complicated just be sure to join us, Friday or Saturday.

Is anybody else coming?

Thanks,
Vivian

Well I havn't heard anyone explain where this is or what is happening there. Need more info for the new guy.

Is anybody else coming?
We'll be there Viv :D Like you had to ask... I'm willing to lend a hand to help you get ready, PM me with anything you'd like me to do to help out

I wanna make it...but it's like 45 minutes from my house to there...If it was just me, I could sleep on a couch. Maybe I'll just splurge and drive up there, drive back home and get dad and come up in the morning.:bang

Well I havn't heard anyone explain where this is or what is happening there. Need more info for the new guy.

it is a diesel drag race at gainesville raceway on august 9th

for more info go to www.nhrda.com

stay tune for more info chris has some new info on this event coming soon