Axle Carnage. Please HELP! Truck Down

Thanks man. If I would have received an email titled "Sexing Rabbits" from Scott, I wouldn't have opened it. :hehe:

Anyone think the following statments are contradictory????

"To identify the sex of a rabbit at a closer range, you must hold the rabbit upside down. If done correctly, this hypnotizes the rabbit and makes it easier to examine. I always recommend wearing a long sleeve thick cloth jacket to avoid getting scratched by the rabbit. "

The reason for the glove is while you are trying to flip them on their backside they can get violent and claw the crap out of you. The easiest way is a hammer to the back to the head, but then they will be dinner and not a pet.

:hehe: After raising this

motivationalsophie.jpg

I ain't scared of no runny babbit. LOL

DSC01140Medium.jpg

The reason for the glove is while you are trying to flip them on their backside they can get violent and claw the crap out of you. The easiest way is a hammer to the back to the head, but then they will be dinner and not a pet.

Awww, that little bunny wouldn't feed you for long.
Wait!!!! I had a thought!!!
Bunny Mcnuggits. :rockwoot:

Awww, that little bunny wouldn't feed you for long.
Wait!!!! I had a thought!!!
Bunny Mcnuggits. :rockwoot:

Nice!!

I'll bet they would be freakin' tasty though...maybe we can find us a few bunnies at TS??

Chris

I told the wife unit that I wanted to name it "Playboy"...'cause that is as close to a playboy bunny I'd ever get. :hehe: It flew over like a Led Zepplin....then exploded like the Hindenburg. LOL Women, can't live with them....and can't live with them. :D

Since we are talking about bunnies... My 4 dogs just chased one around our 30x60 yard. When it couldn't get out the back fence it pulled a 10 G u-turn tripping all the dogs on each other and ran right at me, LOL. When it hit the patio, the concrete was slick enough when it tried a 90 to the right it slid right into my leg, bounced off the trashcans and darted under the gate... all the while my 3 big dogs are trying to fit 3 wide through a gate thats only got room for 2 wide :D The pitbull was the smartest though and instead of the gate it just hurdled the railing around the patio and cut the other 3 off at the pass. The rabbit was still yards ahead of them though. I wish I had video of it all :(

Back