Bad fuel, insurance, and new trucks. Help me decide

My airdog has a 2micron on it and I made it 2mikes from the station after filling up $60 with 1/8 tank to begin with. Fuel station still hasn't gotten back with me yet. Hopefully I can pull some bones from both insurance and fuel station.

You may consider some additional filtration if you fix it... The AD isn't 2um like they want you to think, its 5um. The f/w separation SUCKS, 50% free and 0% emulsified water sep... Stock is 98% free and 95% emulsified (So the AD is a less effective overall filter setup than stock) could be the reason it damaged it so fast, AD lets most of it thru.

Ended up with $10,876.31 with a $100 deductable. Now time to fix it. And I didn't even show insurance man any parts list. Onlything he did was call dodge and they gave him a price. My insurance is damn good. Now they aregoing after the fuel station in the near future. I had to give him sample of fuel today.

who is your insurance company i hope you say state farm cuase thats who i got

Yes I'm adding another filter. Todd at TC recomended one to me. And I have All State.

Must be nice to have insurance pay for that. My truck was broke into and cleaned out. $2000 worth of stuff stolen and recieved a check for $450.

Back