Banks Big Hoss Intake!! Anybody???

I wish these guys would do something on the 98.5-02 stuff. I'd like to get a new head done for my truck with the intake side ported.

RonA

wow gregory calm down I just asked if they had problems with ballooning, I got a idea we could take the manifolds and hold them to your mouth LOL LOL biggest flow bench around!!!!!!

I wish these guys would do something on the 98.5-02 stuff. I'd like to get a new head done for my truck with the intake side ported.

RonA

Greg is just finishing a side draft manifold for the 24 valve like your , you can have one as soon as you want to order one , I saw the head its going on , and Greg did a incredible port job on it , most people don’t know that Greg ports quite a lot of heads as well

Dual kit fits perfect on the ZZ one

picture.php

that looks killer , the intire underhood just looks great

give Hellmann a call he should be doing some 24v also and does great porting and machine work also and is alot cheaper than Greg at ZZ

well rona, funny you say that.Greg at zz's is building me the first one! its a side draft for vp 24v trucks.i called banks long time ago and asked that same question that you just post.they told me no way.so i called zz's and asked him to build one.Greg told me lots of people ask about a side draft for a vp 24 v.it is going to happen in a week or so maybe 2.he has my factory lines so us vp guys wont have to get custom lines.cool news.he is spending the time to make this so we can use our factory lines!i will post pictures when it is finished.

Greg.
I'd like to talk to them about about making one for me. I am running a p-pump so the inlet position may need to be a bit different. No one does this kind of stuff on the west coast. Send me a PM with a contact number if you don't mind.

Thanks.
RonA

Dually speed.
I called Hellmans several months ago and was told he had no interest in 2ng gen stuff also.

and once Greg at zz's sells a bunch he will change his mind i an sure.Greg at zz's wants to give people what they want.and this is no cake walk.he has to spend time that others dont want to.tells you something doesent it!