Bash on the bayou 2014

Just pre payed for my buddy and his girlfriend that are coming down from Michigan. 2 for the races and 1 for the after party (girlfriend cant eat shell fish)

Any word of availability on a room for these folks?

Sweet...
No idea on the rooms...if there are none left, have then ask fir theft next closest one, which I think is across the street.

Just pre payed for my buddy and his girlfriend that are coming down from Michigan. 2 for the races and 1 for the after party (girlfriend cant eat shell fish)

Any word of availability on a room for these folks?

Sweet...
No idea on the rooms...if there are none left, have then ask fir theft next closest one, which I think is across the street.

I'll call them later today. Afaik they were going to work out an overflow deal with the hotel next door if they ran out of rooms. I'll double-check though.

If you are coming...I'll add your name to the list once you've paid

PAYPAL: tankssoftail@aol.com

Please write in paypal comments exactly what you are paying for IE, general admission, truck show, race, afterparty

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO +1
3. Jwlandry and a few
4. Corey Hulin..........................................PAID- 2 after party
5. Dmstrucks02 + at least 1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 show N shine, 2 afterparty
6. Powerstroke315 ..................................PAID- 1 admission and after party
7. THETANK01 (+5-8 more for sure)
8. DI and Crew........................................PAID- 3 admission and 3 after party
9. The Bells
10. Tommy Chauvin(Swamp People)
11. ROB M.............................................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
12. Max and wife.
13. Runninlean +3 atleast
14. Wayne Bagnel +1
15. Chris Reed +4 or so........................... PAID-2 trucks racing
16. Dom(02BigD)....................................PAID- 1 race, 1 afterparty
17. Justin (01platinum) +1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 Show n Shine, 2 afterparty
18. Garrett (PTSUPERD)..........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
19. Steve (Powerstroke167)
20. Chris (Corb@Corbinshipping).......................PAID- 2 trucks racing, 2 afterparty
21. Robert and Laurie Waters(wcshale).............PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
22. Pahyow +6
23. Francis (fplante92)..........................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
24. Twinturbostroker(Julian)....................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
25. VMAX............................................PAID- 1 admission, 2 afterparty
26. Brooks Landry (crazycrew)................PAID - 2 admission
27. Smokindully99.................................PAID - 1 truck racing
28. lousianarebel..................................PAID - 2 admissions
29. dieseladdiction0308.........................PAID- 1 truck racing, 2 admissions, 3 afterparty
30. Phooker.........................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
31. Jackie Wayne Smith.........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
32. Holly(some chick my son is banging)...PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
33. Chris Tamberella..............................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
34. rollincoalCTD, Kyle H, Roy S..............PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
35. Billysgoat.......................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
36. Brandy Thomas...............................PAID- 1 afterparty
37. Steve Carter(from JGardner)..............PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
38. Hendrys2009(KB).............................PAID- 1 admission, 1 show n shine, 2 afterparty
39. CENTEX Diesel ...............................PAID- 7 afterparty
40. lostnwalmart...................................PAID- 2 afterparty
41. Dustin Cheatham..............................PAID- 1 afterparty
42. Robbie Bolen....................................PAID- 1 afterparty
43. James Burnthorne..............................PAID- 1 admission, 2 trucks racing, 2 afterparty
44. Worleyg...........................................PAID- 4 admission, 4 afterparty
45. Broncof250444..................................PAID- 2 admission, 2 afterparty
46. Emmett Moody and GF(MR).................PAID- 2 admission, 1 afterparty
47. Tillman Gardiner and Erica Hester(DC)....PAID-2 afterparty

.......DON'T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR ROOMS .....

I wasn't going to mod the 2010... It's now torn down for a 2nd gen swap, billet s466, 3in lift, 20x12s and tires, exhaust ect.

Can't show up to an event bummin it...

Is there anything going on the week of the event, say in the evenings? I'm not going to be able to make the event, flight leaves Sat morning..big bummer.

The women's tank top t's have arrived! :D I had these made at the last minute due to popular demand. Very limited quantity though, so if you want one be sure and grab it as soon as you get to the event.

The regular t-shirts are supposed to arrive tomorrow. :D

FemaleTankTop_zps21884f49.jpg

Moe or Tank either of you will be on my end Opelousas Friday so I can send the Snap On swag and drawing stuff back with yall so I wont have to drag that with me Saturday??
Got some cool Snap On stuff that I talked to Danny about donating for your rafflels and door prizes.
This is from me and my boss Hebert Tool Co Lafayette and Broussard area I do but we do from Morgan City to almost Lake Charles areas.
Let me know.:poke:
Chris P

I won't..I'll be busy getting other raffle stuff ready on the other end of the planet...

Moe or Tank either of you will be on my end Opelousas Friday so I can send the Snap On swag and drawing stuff back with yall so I wont have to drag that with me Saturday??
Got some cool Snap On stuff that I talked to Danny about donating for your rafflels and door prizes.
This is from me and my boss Hebert Tool Co Lafayette and Broussard area I do but we do from Morgan City to almost Lake Charles areas.
Let me know.:poke:
Chris P

I tried calling you back yesterday but it said your voicemail isn't set up so I couldn't leave a message. I won't be in that area anytime soon. I'm heading straight from here to New Orleans friday to pick up the crawfish then straight to the hotel with 'em.

We are coming down Friday, anything happening fri night?

There's a lot of people showing up Friday night. Usually there's a nice parking lot party. There's also racing at the track Friday night.

The t-shirts are here and they came out AWESOME!!! Big shout out to Mikey at No Limit Fabrication for the great job! :rockwoot:

B0EF3F82-C63D-478B-A21B-5EA7E4B14900_zpsaed6o46u.jpg

042FC4AE-DF04-4582-8343-8D328442F516_zpsepmzoe0u.jpg

Please write in paypal comments exactly what you are paying for IE, general admission, truck show, race, afterparty

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO +1
3. Jwlandry.............................................PAID- 2 admissions
5. Dmstrucks02 + at least 1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 show N shine, 2 afterparty
6. Powerstroke315 ..................................PAID- 1 admission and after party
7. THETANK01 (+5-8 more for sure)
8. DI and Crew........................................PAID- 3 admission and 3 after party
9. The Bells
11. ROB M.............................................PAID- 4 admissions, 4 afterparty
12. Max and wife.
14. Wayne Bagnel +1
15. Chris Reed +4 or so........................... PAID- 2, general admission, 2 trucks racing, 4 afterparty
17. Justin (01platinum) +1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 Show n Shine, 2 afterparty
18. Garrett (PTSUPERD)..........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
20. Chris (Corb@Corbinshipping).......................PAID- 2 trucks racing, 2 afterparty
21. Robert and Laurie Waters(wcshale).............PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
22. Pahyow +6
23. Francis (fplante92)..........................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
24. Twinturbostroker(Julian)....................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
25. VMAX............................................PAID- 1 admission, 2 afterparty
29. dieseladdiction0308.........................PAID- 1 truck racing, 2 admissions, 3 afterparty
30. Phooker.........................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
33. Chris Tamberella..............................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
35. Billysgoat.......................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
38. Hendrys2009(KB).............................PAID- 1 admission, 1 show n shine, 2 afterparty
43. James Burnthorne..............................PAID- 1 admission, 2 trucks racing, 2 afterparty
44. Worleyg...........................................PAID- 5 admission, 5 afterparty
45. Broncof250444..................................PAID- 2 admission, 2 afterparty
48. rhp997........................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 racing
49. Randy St. C, Mike W, Wendy G (cooks)..PAID-3. admisson, 3 afterparty
50. TSD with 13 trucks........................PAID-9 admssion, 4 racing, 13 afterparty
51. BAMF0816.....................................PAID-1 admission, 1 afterparty
52. Austin Fouquet, Shayne, Brandon, Matt....PAID-2 admssion, 1 racing, 1 show n shine, 4 afterparty

I have just been made aware the the BOTB did not sell out all the rooms at the Radisson....so they are filling it up with another group of people...

...which means...I will be handing out wrist bands for those that paid for the races, and a different color for those who've paid for the afterparty...

...because I'll be damned if some freeloading outsiders crash our party and expect everything will be free for them...

.soooo...no wrist band means....you can phuck off somewhere else.

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO +1
3. Jwlandry.............................................PAID- 2 admissions
7. THETANK01........................................5 general admission...paying at gate
9. The Bells
11. ROB M.............................................PAID- 4 admissions, 4 afterparty
12. Max and wife.
14. Wayne Bagnel +1
15. Chris Reed +4 or so........................... PAID- 2, general admission, 2 trucks racing, 4 afterparty
22. Pahyow +6
44. Worleyg...........................................PAID- 5 admission, 5 afterparty
48. rhp997........................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 racing
49. Randy St. C, Mike W, Wendy G (cooks)..PAID-3. admisson, 3 afterparty
50. TSD with 13 trucks........................PAID-9 admssion, 4 racing, 13 afterparty
51. BAMF0816.....................................PAID-1 admission, 1 afterparty
52. Austin Fouquet, Shayne, Brandon, Matt....PAID-2 admssion, 1 racing, 1 show n shine, 4 afterparty