anege7ez.jpg

atu6uhar.jpg

zy3a7eda.jpg

5yqyvumu.jpg

u3e6u5ap.jpg

equryve2.jpg

sesuzyqa.jpg

Sent from some third world country.

So what did that white duallie end up running. Wasn't it trying for 7's or something

I want to give another big shout out to all the people that made this a great event! :D

First, to all our sponsors and people that supplied raffle items:

Our title sponsor, PPEI
Hamilton Cams
Tangi Diesel
Custom Built Transmissions
Diesel Innovations
Diesel Performance Converters
Diesel Motorsports
Kentwood Water
Full Force Diesel
Gearhead Performance
Innovative Diesel
Alradco Radiators
Snap-On
OKLEDlightbars.com
CompetitionDiesel.com
PowerstrokeArmy.com
BuiltWithBlood.com
Gardner Racing
Absolute Performance
Flowmaster
Fuelab
Coca-Cola
and Elmo's Mudbugs and Nitrous. :D

Also want to give a HUGE shout out to all the racers that came down for the event! Everything seemed to go pretty smooth and as far as I know everyone seemed pretty happy with how it went. We were even able to have payouts for 1st thru 3rd in all classes with the money we had left after paying everything else. :D

And of course to all the spectators and everyone else that helped out with the event! We're really happy with the way it turned out this year and hope everyone involved liked it too.

We're already talking about some plans to make it bigger and better next year! :evil

Last edited:
Judging by the facebook traffic this weekend....it was a fun time for most. Congrats on a successful event, Danny and Jayson and everyone who made it happen.

Please tell me that boy had on skivvies under that shirt. LOL ...and that he didn't "arm wrestle" himself in public.

Can everyone that has videos,......when you load them up to youtube..

..... can you please put "Bash on the Bayou 2014"...somewhere on there?

Thanks!