BATTLE OF THE BUSES "Official call-out"

why cant there ever be cool s### like this in jersey.the NHRDA didnt even schedule 1 event here this year, all after taking our money month's before.ODRA how about something at englishtown nj (racewaypark).since NHRDA bailed on us.

Very true phil...I guess I do have a couple possible rivals...lol but as of right now dex will outrun my 500 horse 15 second truck by a long shot lol oh well...finally got traction taken care of so ready to hit the track and see...

Dont worry I dont have a rival either. But my truck is stock at the moment so it doesnt matter.....one day I will be competition for someone haha.

Kev........... I thought we were gonna race once you got your's together and I got mine fixed?
Does that make us rivals?

Awwwwwww, I was gonna make a pass in the Jag :(

j/k My father would somehow know that I was drag racing his pride and joy, and kill me.

you cumminsbus. what do you normally run in the 8th and quarter....thanks

I havent really been down the track much with my truck here lately. I ran a 12.6 on fuel only about a month ago

Anna, how is the Jag treating yall?

This will be a good race, I bet yall both will be going crazy trying to get it faster than the other's !