BATTLE OF THE BUSES "Official call-out"

Well I think they agreed that nothin but suspension mods are supposed to be done before redline.

Ha...cute dex...reaaallll cute....I went home this weekend and go my traction issues worked out...ill hit the 1/8th mile up and the 1/4 soon too just so I can put who the faster truck REALLY is lol

with just traction bars I should be high 11's. But it's not looking good for me. We may have to settle this another time

Ha...cute dex...reaaallll cute....I went home this weekend and go my traction issues worked out...ill hit the 1/8th mile up and the 1/4 soon too just so I can put who the faster truck REALLY is lol
Blake, The time to beat is
8.905 @ 80.01 1/8th
13.852 @ 99.23 1.4th
:st::st:

with just traction bars I should be high 11's. But it's not looking good for me. We may have to settle this another time

Scott you HAVE to find a way to be there! it will be a perfect opportunity and I think that I will be doing my pumps shortly after so I want it to be a level playin field:Cheer:

I vote cody, ya know cause thats where i wanna put my money.

Scott, we (ODRA) are interested to see who will win so ODRA will pay $100 to the winner!!! Maybe that will help you get the day off?...:poke:

:tree:

*Remember its only $25 to race the day and $15 for spectators. We will have $1200 in CASH payouts (courtesy of NADM, ODRA and FASS) and $1300 in Prizes (courtesy of DiabloSport and Bully Dog)

(*no additional fees to run Brackets or any of the other competitions just an opportunity to WIN $$$)

2 Bracket Classes, Heads Up and Grudge Matches along with a Low ET Competition with and without NOS!!!

Saturday, April 25th at Redline Raceway (www.redlineraceway.com)
Outlaw Diesel Racing Association Diesel Race Day
gates open at 12:00 noon til 5:30pm

:rockwoot:

awesome!

Dont worry I dont have a rival either. But my truck is stock at the moment so it doesnt matter.....one day I will be competition for someone haha.

Ill race ya... ill even stay in 2wd so i wont be able to launch on ya. I really wanna go damnit!
If i woulda known a couple weeks in advace possibly more i think i coulda wormed my way out of work for the day, or at least leave early.

WEAK!!! no excuses!!!!!!!!

I vote cody, ya know cause thats where i wanna put my money.

awesome!

Ill race ya... ill even stay in 2wd so i wont be able to launch on ya. I really wanna go damnit!
If i woulda known a couple weeks in advace possibly more i think i coulda wormed my way out of work for the day, or at least leave early.

WEAK!!! no excuses!!!!!!!!
i'm pulling for Scotty!:rockwoot:

hey Cody, the Friday after that is the Houston area diesel shops g2g at Baytown. Let's do it then. Because the odra race is looking like a no go for me

hey Cody, the Friday after that is the Houston area diesel shops g2g at Baytown. Let's do it then. Because the odra race is looking like a no go for me

But ODRA was going to throw a 100 bucks at the winner! I will have to see where I will be because I am moving back to Dallas the week of the ODRA race

Whats it going to take to get you to this Race...? :Cheer:

micah, i really appreciate ou trying to get this together and even throwin in 100 on it. but im just not gonna be able to make it. work has been so slow all year, and its starting to pick up and my boss NEEDS me that weekend. im the only NCCER certified pipeline tech our company has and the company that just gave us a big job requires i be there. if for someone reason we get rained out i will try to make it, but with being so busy, i havent had a chance to fab up any traction bars. if you saw how bad it was hopping you wouldnt want to take it down the track! i really do appreciate your efforts though, sorry i couldnt come thru.

but, if cody wants to race that bad, i will possibly be off for the next weekend ( we have off every 3rd weekend) and will be going to the hellmann performance, hotroddiesels, diesel innovations monthly meet at baytown. lowest et of the night gets two hundred bucks.

and ryan...scared? not at all. ive already posted better times at 2 events ( baytown nats and ennis nats) if i lost this one i wouldnt lose any sleep! itd be about time he had faster times, im getting tired of being on top!lol its nice knowing someone is that desperate to beat you! lol ( just kidding )

we will meet up one of these days.

and ryan...scared? not at all. ive already posted better times at 2 events ( baytown nats and ennis nats) if i lost this one i wouldnt lose any sleep! itd be about time he had faster times, im getting tired of being on top!lol its nice knowing someone is that desperate to beat you! lol ( just kidding )

Was that supposed to be towards me? Haha because ryan is not my name.