BDP Sled Pull May 21st

I have a new alarm clock and I'm not depending on someone else to call and wake me up so I should be attending this year.

Any idea of when workstock will get started? I won't win, but she'll be pretty enough for the magazines!

Will we see the smokin hot hooker pull or do I need to plant flowers in the bed.:poke:

We are going to try to get started with WS around Noonish, we printed 11:00 am in hopes of getting it started mid day.

The Hooker is a sore subject. I was looking to have an engine in it 3 months ago and I am still waiting on parts. Does not look like it will be anywhere near done for my own event.

Side note I should have our drag truck done and it will atleast dyno.

We are going to try to get started with WS around Noonish, we printed 11:00 am in hopes of getting it started mid day.

The Hooker is a sore subject. I was looking to have an engine in it 3 months ago and I am still waiting on parts. Does not look like it will be anywhere near done for my own event.

Side note I should have our drag truck done and it will atleast dyno.

Beaner is the order WS, 2.6, 3.0? I have to work until noon and its a lil haul from Gallatin to there....unsure if it I could make it in time to see most of 2.6 & 3.0 :bang

Last edited:
depends on how many trucks show up but I would say you will be able to make most of 2.6 and 3.0 no problem.

I have a new alarm clock and I'm not depending on someone else to call and wake me up so I should be attending this year.

Is it bad that 6 of us overslept? Maybe we should stop drinking....

Mr. Bean, what time should I show up to make sure I get on the dyno list?

I would say by noon you shouldnt have any problem but it is first come so earlier you come the earlier you will dyno. We did over 50 at the last one.

Pullin Week, just hope the t-storms hold off for this weekend!

Pullin Week, just hope the t-storms hold off for this weekend!

Can't wait man. Now I'm just spit ballin' here, but a few rolls of contractors plastic sheet rolls has to be cheaper than all of the lime in three county CO-OP's, plus...wait for it...SLIP N SLIDE! :rockwoot:

Can't wait man. Now I'm just spit ballin' here, but a few rolls of contractors plastic sheet rolls has to be cheaper than all of the lime in three county CO-OP's, plus...wait for it...SLIP N DIE! :rockwoot:

fify :hehe:

Hey Phil, will you be rockin' the mike in the "Popemobile" again? :lolly: