Be on the look out in 09!

03f3507.3

Been working on this conversion since back in June to say the least had some troubles with getting parts and getting things how id like them but we have finally got all our side projects for the most part out of the way and concentrating on my 5.9 swap! Heres a few specs and some pics of the build so far motor and trans should be in the truck this week!

Built 5.9 by Heartland Diesel, ZZ Fab, and Farmers Machine
Georend Brothers Billet 48re
Massive set of Twins from Industrail Injection/Fabbed by Heartland Diesel
Fuel By Industrial Injection
Conversion by myself and Heartland Diesel Perfomance!

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo6-1.jpg

hg2.jpg

head.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

Sponsors are listed in the Sig and would like to Thank them all!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

sweet!!

What are the goals for it? Just a wicked street machine or what?

sweet!!

What are the goals for it? Just a wicked street machine or what?

Truck is gonna be more of a weekend warrior/racer now due to the size of the twins we will be running:evil Im in the market for a 03-08 common rail for a daily/haul rig at the moment so getting the truck to events wont be a problem:rockwoot: Gonna be hell of a full weight CC LB drag truck!

That's gonna be one badass truck when you're done!! Keep lots of pics comin!!!

You girdle it yet or no?

I see its finally showing progress...Looks good.

Nice intake....Im jelous

Didn't you do like 630hp one time with the 7.3 you had? Didn't expect you to convert, but hey....you gotta do what you gotta do.

Didn't you do like 630hp one time with the 7.3 you had? Didn't expect you to convert, but hey....you gotta do what you gotta do.

never made that much power put down 515 with two faulty nitrous solenoids.... prolly could have made more power with tuning and time but could pass up the deals i got on all the common rail stuff along with the sponsors! gonna be well past 1k with this set up so it should be a blast :p

never made that much power put down 515 with two faulty nitrous solenoids.... prolly could have made more power with tuning and time but could pass up the deals i got on all the common rail stuff along with the sponsors! gonna be well past 1k with this set up so it should be a blast :p

I must be thinking of someone else. Good deal though, couldn't have picked a better choice for a motor under the hood of a Ford.

Well after lots of ice last week and the holidays we finally got the motor on a nice little wooden stand we made in the shop and got the rear main seal, flexplate, starter, and what not on today along with the belt(pain in the a** btw) haha and got it set in the truck finally!!

photo5-2.jpg

photo6-2.jpg

:D
photo4-2.jpg

Good Progress!!! Tyler and the guys at HD Performance are kicking some tail getting that Fummins going. It always helps when the parrts finally come in.