beat to death subject-Delivery Valves

I'm hoping that's the case cause right now I don't have nearly enough.

Hughes, my 66 is doing just fine thank you very much. LOL I actually prefer my 66 to any 62 I've ever run.

A bit more money, but I like them Bosch #2418554043.

Details?? All out power, or just a good DV?

I'm looking for something for my old 95 tow rig...she goes like hell now, but you can never have enough:D

Chris

I'll take the 181's off your hands if you swap.

Last edited:
Looks a little like this.

15006_359240935912_506865912_4201320_7726461_n.jpg

Whats the advantage of that design over one with a flute.

I would worry about the GSK before dv's. 700hp has been done on P-Pumped 24V's with 181's and 12mm pumps.

I'm pretty fond of the 191s myself. Tyler I think you will really be pleased with the results of your 4Ks.

I hope so. Those will have to wait. Buddy of mine and I took an impromptu road trip to college station for a party. LOL

my pump currently has scheid full cuts in it. Would i be better off with 191's maybe? i only plan on it being a brush puller and a DD. would the 191 still be plenty of fuel? the way it runs now the my 105hp injectors, it seems to run pretty good.

Ya but they aint working right. Dropped 10psi of boost going from stock to 4k's and the smoke is clean once boost comes up. Bottom end freaking rocks but the top end is still very much lacking. Gonna deal with it this week.

Elaborate if you could please. Is this the non fluted design?Fuel is passed through the center of the dv and out the orifice below the retraction, corect? Or no?

I run a set of 181's that are fully cut. Run well and don't smoke like a train. Not sure why, thought "full cuts" were filthy. New to the p-pump though. The dv's are from industrial.

Non-fluted, fuel passes through the main body of the valve, fuel is unrestricted when the recession is uncovered. Your delivery valves were done by Jon Link.

I've not tried a set like Weston is recommending but they seem promising from what he's said. Out of 181s, 191s, and 022s i've liked the 191s the best for all around performance. The 022s fuel a little harder though in my experience. I don't have dyno numbers just know how my truck ran with each set. Had an intercooler boot not exploded on my the 022s would have pushed me into the 11.98 range I think with the stock rack cap in the previous 887 pump.

Non-fluted, fuel passes through the main body of the valve, fuel is unrestricted when the recession is uncovered. Your delivery valves were done by Jon Link.

Is the goal with those to be cleaner than the normal DV options, or what Weston?

I'm looking for something to go along with those DDP3's you cleaned up and sent me, for my old 95 that tows every day. 58/68/.80 S2B charger

Chris