best chip for the dodge ????

mia350

i just bought a dodge 24v and i wanna know what it takes to run hard what chip ? any info !

SMARTY SMARTY SMARTY, But i have an EDGE with the hot unlock for sale :) :) if interested.

is it a common rail 24valve or just a 98.5-02 24 valve.. if its a common rail i say smarty. if you have the money then stack a tst to it. or even a crazy larry if you can find someone with one since they are downloadable anymore.. the 24 valve i would suggest a smarty again or something of that nature

I keep a extra bag in the back seat for racin! Dill pickle really gets it going

I love it when people ask if I got a chip in that thing I say yep a whole bag! Hahahaha

What due you want to do with your new truck? The standard answer applies to the question..............IT DEPENDS,

(but Im sure you'll get 35 guys say SMARTY no matter what you want to do)

The banks six-gun with speed loader stack seems to work well.

The PDA is a thing of the past, the new thing is the adjustable knob, it adds 25 levels, from a 1hp increase all the way to a screaming 25hp increase!

You will have to ask mr. banks but the stickers might add some HP if installed properly

But there are no instructions on how to install them for max gain, and if you don't install them correctly you may not see all the advertised benefits.

I like to stack Fritos with Tabasco sauce!

But there are no instructions on how to install them for max gain, and if you don't install them correctly you may not see all the advertised benefits.

I like to stack Fritos with Tabasco sauce!

Ranch sauce makes better fuel mileage :woohoo:

"best programmer for dodge" is a pretty operative statement. What "dodge" is it and we can go from there. this site has a lot of knowledge on it. No metter what do a ton of research and ask a ton of wuestion before you buy anything.