best chip for the dodge ????

Ive got the diablosport predator and it is awesome:bow:. You can also stack it with the power puck and get a total of 200rwhp and 400ftlbs. I only have the predator and I have never even had it on the top setting.

Ive got the diablosport predator and it is awesome:bow:. You can also stack it with the power puck and get a total of 200rwhp and 400ftlbs. I only have the predator and I have never even had it on the top setting.07 2500 quad cab, 5.9L, 6spd, reprogramer, exhast, etc... 500rwhp, 1000ftlbs. just ordered my valair clutch and cant wait

Are these estimated or dyno proven power numbers?

these are numbers acording to stock hp and the specs of the parts from the dyno curve that the manufacturer's posted and as far as the post, you can go to diablosports web site and see the dyno screen shot for the products.

Well let me see...stock motor starts at 325hp so if we add all the manufacture ratings together I should have...

Smarty - 230hp

TST - 180hp

TS MP8 - 100hp

Injectors -xxxhp

Turbo - xxxhp

Street/Puller cam - xxxhp

Large cp3 - xxxhp

...835hp not including the xxx factors WOW no wonder my truck drinks fuel:doh:

Well let me see...stock motor starts at 325hp so if we add all the manufacture ratings together I should have...

Smarty - 230hp

TST - 180hp

TS MP8 - 100hp

Injectors -xxxhp

Turbo - xxxhp

Street/Puller cam - xxxhp

Large cp3 - xxxhp

...835hp not including the xxx factors WOW no wonder my truck drinks fuel:doh:

Actually each number is rated for that product on a stock truck so each time you add something else you get a little less effect:doh:. The only way you can tell how much power you get from a product with your mods is if it was rated with those mods.

I like those scoops with con queso those are pretty good. if you wanna talk boxes or downloaders, smarty, tst or bully dog. chips are for fords and cheese dip

X a million on the dyno.

You can't add numbers off boxes and know anything at all.
EVERY truck will be different.

I'm sorry but you cant buy a chip for your Dodge. Chips are 95'-03' Ford Only. LOL And Badaztoy you don't have 500 rwhp...sorry. If you don't agree, prove me wrong on the dyno LOL I love the HP adders!

I'm sorry but you cant buy a chip for your Dodge. Chips are 95'-03' Ford Only. LOL And Badaztoy you don't have 500 rwhp...sorry. If you don't agree, prove me wrong on the dyno LOL I love the HP adders!

I love how this is forum is for people to talk and exchange info but there always has to be few rotten apples in the bunch. I am not just adding horsepower and how in the hell do you know what my truck has? Have you ever seen it? Have you ever rode in it? Do you know exactly what I have done to it or how it was tuned? Why is it that the first time I post in here someone has to start ****? What would it mater to you if my truck has been dynoed or not? Does that effect you? I havent had the money to dyno it yet not to mention my 450hp clutch wont hold it anymore to dyno. Thats why the new clutch is in the mail. This is not the first time I have been involved in hot rods. I have been drag racing my 67 chevy 2 for years and I grew up around it before that so I think I know how to calc a few #'s. You guys need to stop trying to start stuff and picking on people you know nothing about just because they claim something.:kick:

Hey badaz.......I think folks are just telling you that based on your signature mods they wont add up to 500 RWHP. Stacking boxes/downloaders wont give you the added HP of both. Some will give you less when you stack, some wont gain you more than 20-40 and almost ALL of the manufacturer claimed #'s are not what they are in the real world on a dyno to the rear wheels.

When you come on here and claim a healthy 500 RWHP with what appears to be a rather stock truck with an exhaust system and a programmer you look foolish.

If you have more than that you very well could have 500RWHP. Ive seen a few 6.7's with diff programmer/downloaders dyno and the most RWHP Ive seen was in the 380-90 range.

Not saying it cant happen but its not likely.

Oh and Dragon sled was messing with you sarcastically. But you were right when you said you cant add up the numbers to get real RWHP.

how it was tuned?

I love that word...I tuned my guitar yesterday.
So elaborate, what exactly did you "tune" on your truck?

not to mention my 450hp clutch wont hold it anymore

So, if I can slip an Iron Giant, then I have 850+ horsepower, right?

I have been drag racing my 67 chevy 2 for years and I grew up around it before that so I think I know how to calc a few #'s.

I've been street racing tricycles since I was 3, I think I know a few things about drag racing...

You guys need to stop trying to start stuff and picking on people you know nothing about just because they claim something.:kick:

Let me give you a little piece of advice, since you are new...DO NOT come onto Competition Diesel, and claim anything you can't back up.

Last edited:
Awesome dyno numbers and so even mine always come out so diffrent I always thought Tq was exactly twice what your Hp was or is it Hp is half what your Tq is guys I ain't much fer book learnin help me out here what do I really have all I got is a sheet telling me 480/1038 is the Hp number low as my Tq number is too high...what if I get that diablo thingey will I have 700/1400;)

SuperiorRam, am i reading correctly you are stacking the Smarty with the EDGE? if you would not mind PM'ing me for details i am curious what settings your running and PROVEN power numbers you know from a DYNO.

estimated HP #'s are bogus, my truck has never been on the rollers, but i think that she makes about 325-375HP and 750ish TQ. but i will not claim these numbers until i find some rollers. . .