best chip for the dodge ????

"best programmer for dodge" is a pretty operative statement. What "dodge" is it and we can go from there. this site has a lot of knowledge on it. No metter what do a ton of research and ask a ton of wuestion before you buy anything.
Really what chips you like have nothing to do with what truck you drive.

I've loved Fritos w/Tabasco longer than I've been driving. I know ranch gives better mileage, but it's messier to eat, and not as deliciously spicy:D

I love Fritos and salsa, that is probably my favorite.

Do any of you guys know where I can find the search button on this site?

whats the topic?? JK...i like my edge so far but it depends on want hp your looking to achieve

hahaha and there i wne tthinking ya'll were a bunch of cheeto eating been bag chair sittin ******** watching. . . . . and yall really mainly like fritos and such. HAHAHA jk.

CR- SMARTY
24V Smarty + adrenaline . . . correct?

my edge is for sale in the classifieds. i was thinking about $500 shipped INSURED.

common rail= smarty/tst stack or ppe/adrenaline
24v smarty/adrenaline

24v- edge comp hot unlock... way to many probs. w adrenaline and ppl are selling them or trading them back for comps...

once i get my cr back im going with the ppe xccelerator with the hot +2

Really what chips you like have nothing to do with what truck you drive.

I've loved Fritos w/Tabasco longer than I've been driving. I know ranch gives better mileage, but it's messier to eat, and not as deliciously spicy:D

Hey man do me a favor run full speed into a wall and......give yourself a "SHINER":bang then get back to me about your tabasco. :evil