best chip

I love how everyone says smarty. I did not see anyone with an 07 5.9 reply to this.
Smarty runs like total S*#T on an 07. everyone i know that has an 07 it sucks on and the one that likes his smarty keeps throwing a P2149 Fuel Injector Group 2 Supply Voltage Circuit.

All i am saying is dont jump on smarty bs wagon real fast just do some reasearch first.

O and the smarty is a smokey pig on a stock truck.

x2...but what do I know.

Not to much i mean u had 572hp stock turbo and went bigget turbo bigger injectors dual pumps and better programing and expected your hp to go up?
Wtf were u thinking?

Guys come on. The thread happens to be about CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think we need to be programmer bashing in a chip thread. WTF?

Martin's is by far the best chip I have ever had, #2 would be UTZ

I forgot about UTZ:bang

These ROCK!
0004178001111_215X215.jpg

Certainly!

I don't recommend the chips in between the SofaKing cushions.

lol sorry chips um i have to say that i not a chip guy i go for pretzles :bang

Certainly!

I don't recommend the chips in between the SofaKing cushions.

Eww. Used chips. Good tip.

french fries?

Hmmm. a technicality. You got me there.

lol sorry chips um i have to say that i not a chip guy i go for pretzles :bang

Pretzles?? Pretzels are part of the snack family, but not a chip. Sorry.

Jalapeño pretzels are great!

Yes, but as I said not a chip.

Doritos cool ranch with Tabasco on the side...great for fuel mileage and got just enough kick to put the competition in the dust!!!

how about chocolate covered pretzel"s

I have to agree with Snedge! Prezels are not, will not, and can not replace or create near the power or haul near the load of a properly tunned chip :rules:

how about chocolate covered pretzel"s

Cover a pretzel with anything you like. It's still not a chip. Nice try though. Please try to keep us on track here. :)

I have to agree with Snedge! Prezels are not, will not, and can not replace or create near the power or haul near the load of a properly tunned chip :rules:

Right you are sir, but I think you mean a properly salted chip.

Well I know the truck that took 1st place at RPM Fest in the 2.6 class is a 2007 Dodge 5.9 and he runs a Smarty so I wouldn't say they run like **** on every truck??

Well I know the truck that took 1st place at RPM Fest in the 2.6 class is a 2007 Dodge 5.9 and he runs a Smarty so I wouldn't say they run like **** on every truck??

yea...smartys arent chips either...get with the program

Back