best chip

It seems these days it's either chips or tacos...the program doesn't work too well LOL

ruffles sour cream and cheddar, U WANT THE BEST CHIP MAN!!!!!!!! Talk to Greg H. He has the only custom efi live style writing software except he can't find it LOL LOL

Well I know the truck that took 1st place at RPM Fest in the 2.6 class is a 2007 Dodge 5.9 and he runs a Smarty so I wouldn't say they run like **** on every truck??
Not every truck true, no programmer runs the same on every truck. He's just stating from personal experience like others in the thread have(other than those chatting about snacks and chit).

Not every truck true, no programmer runs the same on every truck. He's just stating from personal experience like others in the thread have(other than those chatting about snacks and chit).

yes thats what i am saying

My bullydog tripple dog with crazzy larry works excellent on my 07. stack it with an mp8 and you should like it. may not taste to great but you'l have power and tons of smoke. and there is a time and place for smoke. i personally think it looks cool but i dont go blowin it everywhere i go. lets be honest, if a diesel pulls in behind you, you wanna be able to blow a little. just my 2cents!

ruffles sour cream and cheddar, U WANT THE BEST CHIP MAN!!!!!!!! Talk to Greg H. He has the only custom efi live style writing software except he can't find it LOL LOL
The loaded baked potato are better than the sour cream and cheddar!

Back