best large single turbo

southernsmoke

Wondering about a large single turbo good for 750hp+, considering this route or possibly a set of Aurora twins later in the year from Scheid, found a turbo from them that's a 3x3 with 1.10 turbine housing and 4.2 compressor housing outlet, not sure what size it is exactly but its only 1400 $ so I'm gonna do some digging on it

I want to get a S464 one day for my CR but the trans has to come first. I bet it would put out good numbers with efi live and its a "box charger", so not so pricey.

A lot of good success coming from the Borg 467.7 billet wheel turbo also. With the .90 T4 housing spool up is identical to a s366 but moves 95 lbs/min, and can be had for half the price of a gtx turbo

I read large single, and everything in here so far has been something that would be run as a secondary in a medium large set of twins...

Large single would be like a GTX55R or an S500SX. :shake:

I read large single, and everything in here so far has been something that would be run as a secondary in a medium large set of twins...

Large single would be like a GTX55R or an S500SX. :shake:

I agree 100% but most people who have to ask wouldn't even know what large is.

Went with a BW S400 67.7/83-.91 T4 and a Steed Speed manifold for my CR build. Really anxious to see how it drives with smallish injectors and EFI live. I've heard nothing but good things about these turbo's, but I have no idea how one will act on my truck.

Went with a BW S400 67.7/83-.91 T4 and a Steed Speed manifold for my CR build. Really anxious to see how it drives with smallish injectors and EFI live. I've heard nothing but good things about these turbo's, but I have no idea how one will act on my truck.

Drives great on my poorly tuned 12 valve, should run like stock on anything else LOL

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

But.....but......with efi live and a spool aid and *nx* I can run anything......

Why not try a snuffer, with all that junk it should spool pretty easy.

Posted to compD via my magic four place toaster.