best large single turbo

I like my 469. Seems the 67 Is the charger of choice. I am wanting to go bigger or twins myself

62 over 75 is the direction im leaning towards.

Posted to compD via my magic four place toaster.

S475 over this
ma5ymeze.jpg
Found this at work.

Think i can sleeve it down to 2.6?

62 over 75 is the direction im leaning towards.

Ya know, for only having one set of twins thus far... the 63 over 83 spools and runs like a freaking stock turbo. It's so instant.

Why would one go any smaller then what I have, I suppose is the question. Tho, I suppose if you have stock injectors or smaller ones, that might be a good reason.

Because im getting the turbos for next to nothing.

I have a silver 66 from industrial that works great for me. Just have 90 hp stix too. I have read someone put down 822 on fuel alone with one. However I have NOTHING bad to say about II, I would talk with chris at engineered diesel.

Ya know, for only having one set of twins thus far... the 63 over 83 spools and runs like a freaking stock turbo. It's so instant.

Why would one go any smaller then what I have, I suppose is the question. Tho, I suppose if you have stock injectors or smaller ones, that might be a good reason.

Depends on the truck, CR, 12v, VP etc, towing?, HP lvl, plenty of reasons to go with smaller setups.

Wondering about a large single turbo good for 750hp+, considering this route or possibly a set of Aurora twins later in the year from Scheid, found a turbo from them that's a 3x3 with 1.10 turbine housing and 4.2 compressor housing outlet, not sure what size it is exactly but its only 1400 $ so I'm gonna do some digging on it

Need to know: HP (750, or room to grow?) and rpm to achieve full boost. Anything 66mm and up should get you close, but if you're willing to live with a charger that spools at 3000rpm, might as well go bigger than smaller. "Redline" too.

Had a S464 on my last truck (Dmax) and it spooled great. Was curious how something like that would spool on my bone stock truck with a built trans and twin later down the road

Last edited:
Ed 66 better bullet is nice. Not sure what peoples take on the batmowheels are but I saw a double be 72/83/.90 make 850 on Smarty tuning

I got the bw 467.7 I love it. It doesnt spool til 1800 rpm but when it does it goess... i havent been able to dyno it tho