Best tire to use

I had a set of mastercarfts they were ok nothing special. I liked bft a/t's until i ran a set of a buddys primewell pa100s there badass and almost free compared to a/t's

Wow I am glad to see that this thread has alot of hits on it so far. The main ones I have been suggested have been the BFG's and the Truxxus tires. I will call my guy monday and look at prices on these tires.

Thanks for all of the input guys,
Kyle.

Not too mention you can get a set of recapped at's for dirt cheap. Or get the General Grabber 2's, they're almost identical.

this is one of them things where certain tracks a certain tire will do better than others. i know most of the tracks i pull on i think the sts would be the best tire for me. and i think a bfg at would be second just for the fact that it seems they perform on a wide range of surfaces. just my $.02

I bought 5 35" BFG AT's on H2 wheels off Craigslist for $600 with 0 miles. I sold 4 of the 5 wheels for $300, so $200 for 4 new BFG's and one new one on an H2 wheel. Thats about as cheap as you can get a new set of tires for pulling...

I bought 5 35" BFG AT's on H2 wheels off Craigslist for $600 with 0 miles. I sold 4 of the 5 wheels for $300, so $200 for 4 new BFG's and one new one on an H2 wheel. Thats about as cheap as you can get a new set of tires for pulling...

showoff:poke:

This entire year, Interco SS M-16's with no complaints. Next season, another idea :Cheer:

showoff:poke:

I'm just saying, for the price, you can't beat 'em, lol. Watch Ebay too, everyone that buys an H2 wants to replace the stock wheels with 20's it seems and most of them have no idea what their tires are worth and let them go cheap.

I just put an ad on CL and a guy replied that had them in his garage... I got super lucky.

Well after listening to all of the posts BFG has the most votes along with the sts's. Now I have never dealt with any of the BFG's so is there just one set of all terrain's or are there different styles that would be better then others? also the sts's are they a BFG or of another make? sorry for all of the questions i just dont want to buy a set and not have them work out the way i want them to.

Another idea I had was that I have a set of regrooved Mickey thompson mtz's that have been regrooved and didn't know if anyone has run them. I have a couple of spare sets of stock rims so i figured I could throw them on a set of rims and try them.

Thanks for all of the info guys,
Kyle.

Well after listening to all of the posts BFG has the most votes along with the sts's. Now I have never dealt with any of the BFG's so is there just one set of all terrain's or are there different styles that would be better then others? also the sts's are they a BFG or of another make? sorry for all of the questions i just dont want to buy a set and not have them work out the way i want them to.

Another idea I had was that I have a set of regrooved Mickey thompson mtz's that have been regrooved and didn't know if anyone has run them. I have a couple of spare sets of stock rims so i figured I could throw them on a set of rims and try them.

Thanks for all of the info guys,
Kyle.

bfg A/T
super swamper sts

cut tires dont always meet rules...

I run MTZ's, drive around with 20lbs of air in them for a few days and they will chop. It will look similar to a cut tire, but won't bite as hard.