Best tire to use

What about bfg mud terrain t/a km2? Want something that will break parts it bites so hard. I've ran bfg all terrains and STS's and wasn't real impressed compared to other tires. Everyone always refers to mud terrains as parts breakers, so....

What about bfg mud terrain t/a km2? Want something that will break parts it bites so hard. I've ran bfg all terrains and STS's and wasn't real impressed compared to other tires. Everyone always refers to mud terrains as parts breakers, so....

It isn't that they bite hard, it is that they get to chattering and such.

I have not seen the new K/M 2 mud terrains work very well. I don't really like the tread pattern for a pulling tire. Mud tire probably not too bad.

Hankook Dynapro M/T the tread is closer together than a bfg mudder

the hankook dynapro m/t rt03 has a knock-off copycat thats a pinnacle grizzly grip, exact same tread much cheaper, grizzly grips are far worse running down the road but if it was pretty much track only it wouldnt be bad

Hankook Dynapro M/T the tread is closer together than a bfg mudder

PARTS BREAKERS! I lucked out and had a set of half tread 33" BFG AT's & wheels given to me by a friend, my truck did A LOT better with them!

Definately go with something LESS aggressive than an MT it allows for more RPM, wheel spin, and gets your farther down the track. :rockwoot:

The Super Swamper Truxus M/T are coming off my puller. Was way to agressive in my book. Im thinking Genral Grabber A/T 2 thats really close to the bfg.

what are your guys opinion of that general grabber red letter tire? looks like it might work well and keep the lugs clean without being as agressive as a mud terrain

Attachments

• 1274297343grabber-ov[1].jpg
    1274297343grabber-ov[1].jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
ill check but before shipping its gonna cost about 85 bucks each, so i wouldnt think its worth it

Back