BigBadDodge at SEMA 2009

BigBadDodge

Well I wish anyway,

I have been trying for some time to represent/support sled pulling and get the BigBadDodge into the SEMA show. I don’t recall seeing a diesel sled pulling truck there as of yet, I might be wrong, not sure. I do however see diesel race trucks there and not to be outdone I think it’s time a Diesel Sled Puller make an appearance. If you know anybody, any shop, or business looking to draw attention to there booth while at the same time helping to support diesel sled pulling please give them my name.

I know times are tough, and SEMA booth space is at a premium, hence I believe so hard to get into.

I need your help to spread the word.

Ad_80_9.jpg

Ad_80_10.jpg

BBD

I don't think getting the truck to fit in a booth will be a problem, but fitting your head in the building might be tough. BBD, ha, more like BFD.

WTF kevo? I think Scott is onto something. SEMA is November 3-6th. I will be there.

Oh snap. hey bfd99, no offense. cool name though. I was talking about BBD being a Big F'n Deal. HA HA classic misunderstanding. I've been watching that tool since before he was everyones idol. And hey Scott, stop talking down to these hard working pullers. You know you don't know everything. Geez.

The Champ

I really hope your kiddin about Scott! He's a class act all the way, and in my opinion works pretty hard for what he's got. I've seen Scott at a few events over the last couple of years and have never known him to talk down to anyone. Although we live quite a ways apart I am glad to call Scott a friend, and if I had a booth at SEMA his truck would be in it. Scott seems to be tryin to further the sport to me. I guess maybe we should be asking who the "f" are you? And will your truck be at SEMA?

Good luck getting your truck in a booth Scott. I am trying like heck to get out there. Hope to see y'all there.

I've known Scott for quite a while and never seen anyone have an issue with him like this guy.. Don't have a clue who he is.

Good luck on getting in Scott!

I havent had much luck Scott. Its only 300.00 to put it outside if you can find a vendor. Need to hurry though.

Whoa! I didn't mean anything by my previous comments, just sayin that this BBD guy has a huge head. I didn't know you guys were all friends. I'm sure you guys know a lot about pullin and have been in this sport for years and years, but I'm pretty sure my powerstroke with a hot chip could be pretty competitive with the "BBD". I bet the drag sled operator even makes the trailing sled lighter for him. Just to make a good show ya know. Not to say hes a showboater, but I heard he doesn't even drive that thing an the street. I'd be happy to meet the guy, but he just blew me off last time I tried to introduce myself. Said he was too busy preparing to pull the dragging sled. Whatever "scott".

Whoa! I didn't mean anything by my previous comments, just sayin that this BBD guy has a huge head. I didn't know you guys were all friends. I'm sure you guys know a lot about pullin and have been in this sport for years and years, but I'm pretty sure my powerstroke with a hot chip could be pretty competitive with the "BBD". I bet the drag sled operator even makes the trailing sled lighter for him. Just to make a good show ya know. Not to say hes a showboater, but I heard he doesn't even drive that thing an the street. I'd be happy to meet the guy, but he just blew me off last time I tried to introduce myself. Said he was too busy preparing to pull the dragging sled. Whatever "scott".

really?

who drives a Mod truck on the Street ? I am guessing that you don't really follow pulling or you are a complete idiot. I am sure your powerstroke is not even close to being competitive with BBD.

sounds like someone should come out of the closet and introduce their self..........:what:

Well I wish anyway,

I have been trying for some time to represent/support sled pulling and get the BigBadDodge into the SEMA show. I don’t recall seeing a diesel sled pulling truck there as of yet, I might be wrong, not sure. I do however see diesel race trucks there and not to be outdone I think it’s time a Diesel Sled Puller make an appearance. If you know anybody, any shop, or business looking to draw attention to there booth while at the same time helping to support diesel sled pulling please give them my name.

I know times are tough, and SEMA booth space is at a premium, hence I believe so hard to get into.

I need your help to spread the word.

Ad_80_9.jpg

Ad_80_10.jpg

BBD

Bump

Still looking, anybody have any leads?

BBD

Like John Robinson said, it is getting a little late, odds are that if someone has space in their booth for a SEMA vehicle that they have the vehicle lined up already.

Your best bet is to get with the guys that are sponsoring and supporting you and your truck already... Because it isn't worthwhile for a vendor to have a vehicle in their booth that doesn't use their products...

It is probably too late for this year but try laying the groundwork for next year... Also with the tight economy many vendors have downsized their booth space an may not have room for a rig as large as yours and space to show off their products... Remember that SEMA is a trade show for manufacturers and distributors to sell their products to retailers, it is not just a big Vegas party and car show... Take it seriously and show the vendor how you can help them to move product and they will be more likely to consider giving up expensive real estate space to put your truck in their booth...

Hope this helps...$.02

CT

I'm pretty sure I could beat him. Two reasons: I have a dually, (two more wheels) and I have a powerstroke (two more cylinders). Now I'm not gonna say I'm calling him out to a pull off, but if he were to challenge me to a pull off, I will show up for said pull off. I will even try to find a sled that we can use. I'm just throwing that out there.

-BIG WHITE POWERSTROKE (BWP)

I'm pretty sure I could beat him. Two reasons: I have a dually, (two more wheels) and I have a powerstroke (two more cylinders). Now I'm not gonna say I'm calling him out to a pull off, but if he were to challenge me to a pull off, I will show up for said pull off. I will even try to find a sled that we can use. I'm just throwing that out there.

-BIG WHITE POWERSTROKE (BWP)

:nail: DO IT