BigBadDodge at SEMA 2009

This isn’t Disney Land son and just because you bought an entrance ticket doesn’t mean you can play with the men and ride the real rides. Do yourself a favor and stick with the teacups.

You need to take your mother’s Banks chipped Powerjoke back home so she can take her little AzzHat to school tomorrow or you will be back to riding the short bus, wearing your helmet, and licking the glass.

I’m sure you know someone with a sled, just like you have a girlfriend, but in a different town, I’ll believe that when I see it.

Time to wake up Skippy. That knocking on your door is me beating on your thick, dense head…………ANSWER IT.BBD

you nailed it man!

hey scott, i dont know you and you dont know me but i have some vacation time saved up so if you want me to go kick this guys arse just let me know. i have a burning desire to beat the living $h!t out of guys like this. "friends" or not you dont go acting like that. if it were my friend i would write him off (after beating him up in front of his old lady and letting her ride home with me).

Joe I can't believe you guys haven't figured out who Kevin is.. Granted his truck runs alcohol so he isn't in our class... He won the 6200lb mod points series again this year.. He was just playing around.. We are all friends :)

197_Yellow_Fever.jpg