BigBadDodge at SEMA 2009

Where is that motivational picture with the douchenozzle when ya need it?

Hopefully BBD will get on here and shed some light on this.

Sounds like someone is just messin with all you guys and your all takin the bait pretty easy. Just my .02

I'm pretty sure I could beat him. Two reasons: I have a dually, (two more wheels) and I have a powerstroke (two more cylinders). Now I'm not gonna say I'm calling him out to a pull off, but if he were to challenge me to a pull off, I will show up for said pull off. I will even try to find a sled that we can use. I'm just throwing that out there.

-BIG WHITE POWERSTROKE (BWP)

and ladies and gentlemen, we now have our official definition of a douche bag!! :nail:

dude, you obviously have a very large mouth that you like to run. :badidea:

I would pay to come and watch the pull off, I bet you would beat him and you drive yours everday.
I'm pretty sure I could beat him. Two reasons: I have a dually, (two more wheels) and I have a powerstroke (two more cylinders). Now I'm not gonna say I'm calling him out to a pull off, but if he were to challenge me to a pull off, I will show up for said pull off. I will even try to find a sled that we can use. I'm just throwing that out there.

I don't know who you are kevo but you really need to shut your mouth because it's wrighting checks that your ass can't cash your truck is a joke and so are you if you knew anything about diesel's or sled pulling then you would know that scott is at the top but he dose not brag about it or anything he is always out there to help anyone that wants it's. Anyone can put a chip in there truck but that dosn't make you a puller until you go out and do it then you are nothing but a LOUD MOUTH PUNK!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Thanks for your wisdom i needed a good laugh for the day
and if things work like you say they would then heck i bet ya i cld pull you, him, and the sled all at once with my 93 toyota pickup:lolly::lolly::woohoo::woohoo:

:doh: you guys are funny this guys been on here since 2007, I think this is someones alterego.

I say scott doesn't even bring the pull truck. If he takes the mule out I think he could win. and tow him off when he is done. hahaha

The reasons for beating scott were almost convincing. hahaha

LOL You sure know how to get peoples panties in a knot. LOL

It took me a while to figure out who you must be (okay 2 seconds) Sorry but you left very little impression on me and I would bet that happens to you a lot!

You must be that young, overweight, pimple faced, little mamma’s boy who was begging me to sit in my truck. I swear I heard you making vroom, vroom noises. Here is a free little piece of advice for you, invest in some breath mints before you try to talk to ANYONE!

This isn’t Disney Land son and just because you bought an entrance ticket doesn’t mean you can play with the men and ride the real rides. Do yourself a favor and stick with the teacups.

You need to take your mother’s Banks chipped Powerjoke back home so she can take her little AzzHat to school tomorrow or you will be back to riding the short bus, wearing your helmet, and licking the glass.

I’m sure you know someone with a sled, just like you have a girlfriend, but in a different town, I’ll believe that when I see it.

Time to wake up Skippy. That knocking on your door is me beating on your thick, dense head…………ANSWER IT.

ownedballs.jpg

Kevin, these folks know me and know that I don't respond as I have here or as you mention, its just not my nature so the gig is up and has backfired on you. Stop stiring chit :doh:

BBD

Kevin, these folks know me and know that I don't respond as I have here or as you mention, its just not my nature so the gig is up and has backfired on you. Stop stiring chit :doh:

BBD

Bingo. I've never seen one negative post by you on ANY of the forums that I get on and you are also a member of. $.02

Scott sorry to see you drug into this BS.

Thanks Bob, It's not a big deal Kevin is a good friend who thought it would be funny to come on here and start stiring crap up. perhaps I should re-think his friendship :)

BBD

Hey scott-

Its been a few hours since I looked at this and it seems to have gone a bit far. I would have put a stop to it myself earlier. Don't want to put a damper on a friendship. You know I didn't mean to make anything personal. To everyone else, thanks for the sweet comments. We all know scotts got a bad ass truck and I like to see guys backing a friend. Again, I certainly didn't want to piss you off dude. Scott does not have a big head, quite the opposite in fact. I've known him since he started pulling and he only wants the best for the sport. And of course I've never seen him be a prick to anyone. Anyways, my mom said I couldn't pull the powerstroke in a pull off.
Oh and good luck getting into SEMA.

Love,

Kevin

Whoa! I didn't mean anything by my previous comments, just sayin that this BBD guy has a huge head. I didn't know you guys were all friends. I'm sure you guys know a lot about pullin and have been in this sport for years and years, but I'm pretty sure my powerstroke with a hot chip could be pretty competitive with the "BBD". I bet the drag sled operator even makes the trailing sled lighter for him. Just to make a good show ya know. Not to say hes a showboater, but I heard he doesn't even drive that thing an the street. I'd be happy to meet the guy, but he just blew me off last time I tried to introduce myself. Said he was too busy preparing to pull the dragging sled. Whatever "scott".

This is just priceless, you have got to be the biggest ignorant tool on the face of the earth.

YELLOW FEVER RULES!!!!!!!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::rockwoot::rockwoot::bow::bow::bow::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo:

Scott hope you get the truck up there wish we could get the 2wd setting next to your's.

Dale