Bigger injector lines

100farmall

I read on here a while back about someone wanting to put .084 or .093 lines on there 24v to get that lopy idle. I have ran across a set of .093 lines and I was wondering will it give me a lopy idle or make my truck not idle at all... I was just wondering. I think the lopy idle sounds kinda cool. I just dont want to do anything to hurt my truck. Thanks for the help. John

if you have an auto, it will die in gear.

also have been reading that the bigger lines rob power, but, i have nothing to confirm that, or disprove it for that matter

tears It will kill my auto. i love that sound. Wish there was a program that you can set it up. like the d-max sounds pi$$ed

So just a set of .093 lines will give me a lopey idle? I heard a lopey truck at scheids and i've fallen in love with that sound ever since then.

You can run them a manual. They wil work on an auto with a loose convertor, but you may not like them on a daily driver.

Are there similar results for bigger lines on a p-pump?

Kinda of ,mine lopes with 93/lines and tubes , also my Idle is almost 1000 rpms with the GS tight so its a faster lope than most

I run .120 lines and 93 tubes, smooth idle. Would be kinda nice to have one. I mean I have enough money in the truck, would be nice if it sounded that way!

Would bigger DV holders help? About the only thing I have heard that make a p-pump lope is an Ag gov. Is there anything else?

thats because ur p-pump doesnt suck. the vp trucks lope so bad because it takes longer for the vp to fill the lines and tubes, and it retards timing.

Stock lines with a monster pump or an SO vp are still the smoothest. I dont think there is an actual need for them unless you want the sound or do nothing but sled pull for those short distances.

how does going to larger lines and tubes retard timing? because that would be nice on my truck. i think the hrvp and edge drag is too much timing

The best way to check for to much timing is to use a bore scope and look at the pattern on the piston , or u got excessive valve chatter that u can here , when TS was testing the MVP they got to much timing once and chatter occured

As for what lines and tubes do I've been told the idea of what happens but I'll wait

i'll let you know next week. they should be, i ran into a guy in east troy , wisconsin who had them on an auto and occasionaly it would die when you drop it into gear.

i'll let you know next week. they should be, i ran into a guy in east troy , wisconsin who had them on an auto and occasionaly it would die when you drop it into gear.

Would it do it only when the truck was cold?

Mine dies when I put it in gear during the winter months, but it only does it on flat ground or up a hill. If I can roll it a little big while in neutral before I drop it in drive then it wont die on me.

no he pulled, shut it off for a while, then got in to leave and it died. This was their 4th of July parade/ pull, ect.

i had a set of the .093 lines an 120 tubes an it loped alot i didnt like em for a daily driver