Bigger injector lines

got pics of these mods... lope sounds good........ i have a 01 6 speed... how can i make it lope....have a quad addren. k&n mod air intake. straight piped... clutch and airdog150 turbo on the way.. 150 sticks or 200...... not sure yet..

naw i dont have any pix ive done took the lines off mine. if you want yours to lope you could jus have your tubes drilled out an that would make it lope pretty good an be alot cheaper than bigger injector lines

hrvp with stock lines and crossover and mine only lopes when it's in gear (auto). Motor doesn't die but the whole truck jerks and it looks like your bobbing your head to music. Once back into neutral or park, the motor evens out and idles normal.

HRVP and .078 tubes and mine will shake the s*** out of the truck coming to a stop with my auto in gear. Pop it in neutral and it goes perfectly smooth. Hoping the newly reworked injectors will help the loping crap.

My brothers truck in my aviator has .093 lines and tubes and has a nsaty lope to it! He doesnt drive it much but really has no problems driving it!

lope

i have stock lines and .123 tubes with 150hp injectors and it lopes like crazy. its only aggravating as a daily driver if u have a heavy load behind u

mine lopes at idle in park SO pump stock lines drilled tubes no boxes and mach 4.5 it also loped with mach 1.6's and some huge NOS only injectors it has loped on 3 different motors only constant has been the tubes and lines

be careful what you wish for the lope will drive you crazy after a while. and i'm not sure what long term effects it will have on injectors and pistons, as well as other componets i wish i could fix my lope

Where did you get a set of .120 tubes?

I have them laserd out to .120. I think it cost me 150$. I have full cuts, .120 holders, .120 lines and .120 tubes feeding 6x18 injectors that have lift and pintle work done along with extrude honed bodies since you cant dual feed 24v injectors. We will see if this will create any kind of lope. Tim

I have cheapy stage 4 nozzles and my truck lopes. When I had a Torque Dog on there it only did it when it was over 68 degrees and the motor was warmed up. Now that I have a juice on there it lopes no matter how hot or cold it is outside, setting 1-5, when the motors warm. Also when its in neutral or park. It sounds so nasty bad ass though. It will lope in gear but I have to be hardly idling around a parking lot.

a schieds lightniong pump will give you the same symptoms from what ive been told..not good on a dd auto truk... that lope sound awful to me....makes it sound like its radical but its not a real cool noise like a big roller cam in a gas motor does