billet comp wheel info needed

BullfrogJohnson

Black Smoke Junkie
I stumbled across a billet wheel and would like to know some more about it. Who makes it? What's it off of? What can it be put on? What's it worth?

These are some rough measurements.
Inducer: 63.5
Exducer: 93
Shaft: 8

I believe its out of cat charger. Also has extended exducer tips. I will post pics shortly.

I stumbled across a billet wheel and would like to know some more about it. Who makes it? What's it off of? What can it be put on? What's it worth?

These are some rough measurements.
Inducer: 63.5
Exducer: 93
Shaft: 8

I believe its out of cat charger. Also has extended exducer tips. I will post pics shortly.

Who makes it? The United Association of Underpants Gnomes
What's it off of? The Superspeedy Cheetah Destriper 4000
What can it be put on? Anything with a flat surface. Any surface if you're willing to part with a little duct tape.
What's it worth? TreeFiddy.

LOL Sorry. I'm of no useful info.

it is not even close to being a garret wheel, it is a borg warner wheel, check out bullseye power's web site, under the turbo section they have a post about thier new billet borg warner wheels, that wheel looks identical to the pic's that they have on thier site.

Wes

Precision makes billet compressior wheels. I have one on my turbo car. The desing of the wheel greatly improves spool. I have a precision SC6262. I dont remember how big they make those turbo's but you can always call and ask.

8mm shaft will fit HX50 and HX55's as well. I'll bet Holset already makes a cover that will fit that wheel.

Definately not a garret wheel man. Looks borg to me, as their the only ones with ett wheels.
This isn't it, but Garrett does make some interesting new wheels....
GarrettGTXDesktop1024x768.jpg

I thought all the BW billet wheels except the 80 and 83 were 8 blades. This ones only a 7 blade?

Anyone care to say what its worth?

I thought all the BW billet wheels except the 80 and 83 were 8 blades. This ones only a 7 blade?

Anyone care to say what its worth?

Standard Billet ETT wheel from Borg Warner. Borg Warner offers an entire line of Billet ETT wheels that most dealers can get fro S200 all the way to S510's. That version is a CAT wheel 7 blade but will exist under a 3K part #.

Yes the new CFD GTX wheels are unbelievable. On the dyno they are throwing down stupid #'s.
Unfortunately they are not planning to put them on the turbos that most of us run as singles. They are starting with several larger BB turbos that could be used in compounds, and then some smaller turbos I guess for the gas crowd. If and when they get around to the 37 and 40 series it will be a good way to upgrade existing turbos for folks that think they need it.

Unfortunately they are not planning to put them on the turbos that most of us run as singles. They are starting with several larger BB turbos that could be used in compounds, and then some smaller turbos I guess for the gas crowd. If and when they get around to the 37 and 40 series it will be a good way to upgrade existing turbos for folks that think they need it.

Something is in the works now....should be done in about 2-4 weeks. :rockwoot:

From the GTX garretts availible on the site i cant decided which one i should run on the new pulling engine. Prolly between the GTX4202R or GTX4508R. The maps look great when compared to the existing gt compressor wheels. With a good cam and head work i would prolly street the GTX4294R. Im not exact sure how to read compressor maps but is there a way to tell what psi the turbo is most effiecent at.