Billings Montana

Details please...

Who... [organization]

When...

Where...

Time...

May consider the drive up from Cheyenne if I'm on that side of the planet @ the time/date in question.

I'll be there. Is there gonna be a long distance award? 900+ miles...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

This should be a good event this year. Open house at our shop Dyno runs all day Friday. Free bbq, it will be Tri Tip roast again this year (back by popular demand)
Drag races Saturday at Yellowstone Dragstrip with some cool prizes and cash pay outs. More info and pics on prizes later.
Sled Pull Sunday at Intermountain OFF-ROAD raceway. right next to the dragstrip.
Camping is available at each track.

This should be a good event this year. Open house at our shop Dyno runs all day Friday. Free bbq, it will be Tri Tip roast again this year (back by popular demand)
Drag races Saturday at Yellowstone Dragstrip with some cool prizes and cash pay outs. More info and pics on prizes later.
Sled Pull Sunday at Intermountain OFF-ROAD raceway. right next to the dragstrip.
Camping is available at each track.

Flr-0620-XL.gif

It will great to have you at the event Scott , i also talked to Chad Riley and he will be there with his altered. And of course Brad will be there with the Dirty Max and Kelly up in medicine hat that has the old Texas dragster is trying to finish it and have it at the event.

I have confirmation on 6 pro street trucks with 4 more possible trucks coming if they are done in time.

The way this event is growing it will be the biggest event on the west coast by next year.

See you all in Billings in 3 weeks :Cheer::cheer:

This is a great event and I hope to make it again this year!!!!!!!!
I won the quick 10 at 10:00 last year on Friday night :woohoo:

Then blew a head gasket in the final rounds of pro 1 and heads up :doh:

This is a great track and a very fun weekend!!!!!!

G&J puts on a killer BBQ :clap:

We did some turbo changes and tested Sunday. Big difference. Hoping to shake it out before we come up, and get a good tuneup. Either way, unless we blow the old hot rod up, we are there.

Saw Chad Riley in Indy Saturday at the DHRA event. Flew in for the weekend, and stayed for a few hours. He made some good runs and so did Bo in Dan Scheid's rail. I gave them both my best and congrats on doing the 6 before anyone. It's good to see a great team like theirs.

I hope we do not see a drop in attendance at Truck Fest like I saw in Indy. It was bad.

Dang, I'd hate to see what Chad Riley's fuel bill looks like! That guy is showing up everywhere lately!!!

I won't want to see my fuel bill either after running Billings then a few weeks later in Medicine Hat!

This is looking to be a damn fun event, can't wait for it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

BTW, is the late start on Saturday (gates open 1pm) assuming that everyone will be hungover from the BBQ? ;)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

This is a great event and I hope to make it again this year!!!!!!!!
I won the quick 10 at 10:00 last year on Friday night :woohoo:

Then blew a head gasket in the final rounds of pro 1 and heads up :doh:

This is a great track and a very fun weekend!!!!!!

G&J puts on a killer BBQ :clap:

Ya i hope you make it back to defend your title on friday night and beat up on some gassers again.

Also word has it we should be seeing some pro street trucks crossing the border from canada to come win some money. Cant wait this is going to be a great weekend.:cheer::Cheer:

I saw the post on NHRDA forum that G&J will make arrangements for us to camp at the dirt track adjacent to the dragstrip, as a backup plan if we can't camp at the dragstrip starting Thursday night.

Who is staying at the track? Does anyone know how far it is to G&J from the track?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

Michael, its about 20 miles, if your bringing your kids Ill put you up at my place. We have two acres you can camp out on with a fishing pond.

Michael, its about 20 miles, if your bringing your kids Ill put you up at my place. We have two acres you can camp out on with a fishing pond.

Thanks for the offer! As long as my ex-wife doesn't flake out at the last minute, I am scheduled to be kid-less that weekend, so it doesn't matter too much where I camp. I am hoping to arrive Thursday night, and I plan to set up an ISSPRO booth at the Dyno event (hopefully someone from NHRDA or ISSPRO marketing has gotten in touch with you by now to arrange this). I'll be racing on Saturday (with our booth manned by our Sales Manager), and we will both man the booth on Sunday at the pulls.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

I'll be there. Is there gonna be a long distance award? 900+ miles...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I may have you beat on the long distance thing but at $4.82 a gallon for deisel I do not think that is a good thing :bang

Man!!! we want to be there for this one. Just cant come up with the time to pull it off. Yall have fun.