Billings Montana

Damn!

Would love to be there... but dates are just too close for me arriving back home to push the effort.

Will catch ya'll @ Bandimere for sure!

got word today that aaron from ct performance and the bully dog pro street truck would be attending the event the list just keeps getting better and better,:cheer::Cheer:

got word today that aaron from ct performance and the bully dog pro street truck would be attending the event the list just keeps getting better and better,:cheer::Cheer:
Make sure they don't break the truck so they can make it over to Ohio on the 28th:rockwoot::rockwoot:

I may have you beat on the long distance thing but at $4.82 a gallon for deisel I do not think that is a good thing :bang

Yeah, we might as well be in a contest to see who can smash their heads more :bang ;)

Aren't you from somewhere near Randy? I've gotta be at least a little farther than you!

This is gonna be such a long drive ...

Now that I've heard about the Friday night drags, I've gotta decide if I want to rush over from the dyno day to make it...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Looks like a couple of Dmax's from Idaho will be attending. I'm looking forward to this event, I've been unable to make it in the past.

I'll be pulling Idaho CTD's new(500 miles) LMM Dmax twin turbo truck out.

How many classes can we run with one truck? I like to get my moneys worth:rockwoot:

See you guys soon.

No, Rob, I don't think they'll let you slow it down to 13.00 so you can run BOTH bracket classes ;)

I've seen guys run both the appropriate heads-up class as well as brackets.

Are you towing his truck with yours? That would be cool to tow another truck, then unhook and run 11's!

This will be a fun event, but a long drive!

At the local bracket race last night everyone was complaining about how long a tow it will be to get to Firebird for the bracket finals this year. I reminded them that I'll be hitting the Firebird round trip distance before I even pull into the event in Billings!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Looks like a couple of Dmax's from Idaho will be attending. I'm looking forward to this event, I've been unable to make it in the past.

How many classes can we run with one truck? I like to get my moneys worth:rockwoot:

See you guys soon.

Rob, after dynos on friday every one goes out to the strip for Friday night street legals and smoke some ricers.

See you guys soon.

Rob, you can run as many classes as your truck meets class specifications. You DO need to purchase a separate tech card for each class you enter.

Jim

No, Rob, I don't think they'll let you slow it down to 13.00 so you can run BOTH bracket classes ;)

I've seen guys run both the appropriate heads-up class as well as brackets.

Are you towing his truck with yours? That would be cool to tow another truck, then unhook and run 11's!

This will be a fun event, but a long drive!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Yes, I'll be towing with my truck. Not sure it'll run 11's in Billings, but should run well. I'm thinking super street and maybe Pro 1, or maybe even Pro street depending on the turn out. Too bad for the Pro tree as I'll lose my advantage there.

Rob, after dynos on friday every one goes out to the strip for Friday night street legals and smoke some ricers.
O.K., that will make me try to get out of town early, but not sure I can swing it

Rob, you can run as many classes as your truck meets class specifications. You DO need to purchase a separate tech card for each class you enter.

Jim
Sweet Jim, I've run quite a few events in two classes, the truck hates it, but I love it. Looking forward to next weekend!

I'm thinking super street and maybe Pro 1, or maybe even Pro street depending on the turn out. Too bad for the Pro tree as I'll lose my advantage there.
Okay, as long as you stay out of Pro-2!!! This year most of the faster trucks from Pro-2 have stepped up to Pro-1. As you know, I have a bad habit of letting fast trucks around me on the top end ;)

What's wrong with a pro tree? I'll bet your truck could cut at least an 0.050 light on a reasonably shallow stage, especially with the LED ambers. I'd be happy to drive it for the pro tree class if you want someone with footbrake pro tree experience to do it ;) Heck, I'll even bring my own firesuit and helmet!

Are you going to run your truck in Nightfire/Bracketeer this year? I'll be there with one of my gasser race cars, maybe even race my truck in Sportsman too.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

More prizes donated over the weekend.:cheer:

Matco tools donated a tool box that will be giving away to the best reaction time during eliminations. This will be open to all 4 classes, Pro Street, Super Street, Pro 1 Bracket and Pro 2 Bracket. Who ever cuts the best reaction time will be awarded this tool box at the end of the day.
MatcoTools.jpg

Also if you can cut a perfect reaction time during eliminations the NHRDA will pay you $500.00 cash.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Holy crap, that's cool!!! The chance at that helps make the 900+ miles seem a little more bearable!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

10,000 dollars in cash and prizes for Big Sky Truck Nationals

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:cheer::cheer:

G&J Diesel Big Sky Truck Nationals

Event Payout Schedule

Trophies
Pro Street Winner and Runner up
Super Street Winner and Runner up
Pro 1 Bracket Winner and Runner up
Pro 2 Bracket Winner and Runner up

Cash Payouts
Exhibition class (pro mods, dragster) Winner $1000.00
Pro Street Winner $750.00 runner up $375.00
Super Street Winner $500.00 runner up $200.00
Pro 1 Bracket Winner $300.00 runner up $150.00
Pro 2 Bracket Winner $150.00 runner up $75.00
Total cash payouts $ 3500.00

NHRDA Contingency Payouts
Must be NHRDA member to win money on contingency

MBRP, AFE , BD POWER, HPC, NADP sponsor pay
Winner each class $100.00
Runner up each class $50.00
Third Place each class $25.00

Pro Street Winner - runner up-third place
Super Street Winner - runner up-third place
Pro 1 Bracket Winner - runner up-third place
Pro 2 Bracket Winner - runner up-third place
Total payouts for contingency $3500.00

Special payouts
Matco custom painted toolbox (best reaction time in eliminations) value of $2000.00
Pro 2 Bracket Winner (Dynomite Diesel gift certificate) $500.00
NHRDA perfect reaction time during eliminations. $500.00

Total value $3000.00

Total Possible payout for Big Sky Truck Nationals

$ 10,000 :woohoo:

:Cheer::Cheer:

Any one know how fast the super street class is running?

That tool box is mine! PMA, PMA, PMA

What's PMA?

Super-Street was won in Seattle with an 11.91, not sure what it took at the other races, but DDP's Lenny won one of them and Randy's truck won the other two.

I really need a new toolbox, you stay away from it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

So super street is a heads up class and not a index class? So what is the difference between Pro street and super street. I read about the classes, but I'm confused. Looks like maybe just tires and weight?

Yup, I believe that is the difference. Heads up and no index.