blown chevy 4x4

Looking at a couple other videos of that truck and it sure looks like a handfull!

outlaw 10.5 truck

Our truck also has a straight axle . we do have a dry sump oil pan and almost zero compression on the front suspension . We have a lot of pics on the website . go to msmisery.com , thanks everyone for the cool comments , Bobby and Lisa
I would love to drop my 4x4 like that.
Damn straight axle.

Welcome to Comp D Guys!!! Do you have a locker in the front?

no locker or spool , we do run a clutch type carrier made by auburn gear . This is non aggressive on handling but still lets us put power to both front wheels

I was wondering about that. Several of the big HP diesel 4x4 guys have had quite a handful on launch with lockers. Torque steer is a PITA....

so far the truck drives very well . I have not had any torque steer problems . We have run the engine at about 75% of its capable power output which equates to approximately 2800 horsepower . I have front and rear four links and double adjustable shocks . I also run 13 1/2 degrees caster with rack and pinion .

We are pulling for you for sure! You just running ORSCA stuff or are you gonna run other organizations this year? Where are you based out of?

Lisa and I live in north florida . We are just doing the orsca stuff for now but we want to also run adrl as well . We are working on getting some weight off the truck and also we are trying to find some sponsorship to help us with the expenses . The truck has been a media monster and we hope that will help attract some help .
We are pulling for you for sure! You just running ORSCA stuff or are you gonna run other organizations this year? Where are you based out of?

Welcome to CompD, love that truck! I've followed it on a couple of other forums over the past few months.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

We are starting to get a handle on this truck , made our best effort thus far this past weekend in Commerce Ga. 1.19 60 ft , 3.13 to the 330 , broke loose at the 400 and lifted , still went 4.99 in the 1/8 , thanks everyone , Bobby and Lisa YouTube - 4X4 BURNOUT