Bob Wagner Help Please!!!!

I'm moving all Smarty threads to Bob's Vendor area.
There's a ton of them up here for some reason..........

Bob,

Thanks for joining in here...I was just curious if you are giving out TnT/R now that sema is over....Set you a few pm's...I know you busy but my truck is down now for the surgery and would love to send it to you while she down..

Sure would appreciate it!

Bob,

Thanks for joining in here...I was just curious if you are giving out TnT/R now that sema is over....Set you a few pm's...I know you busy but my truck is down now for the surgery and would love to send it to you while she down..

Sure would appreciate it!

Sorry Bob,

I just read over at the tnt/r thread where you said to send it in..

Thanks, i will do that.....I'll take the POD as well....

Turn a round time?? Just curious to see if it's work paying for faster shipping!! Thanks

Are your FCA's modded or stock?

Both.. I had a floor it stage 2 pump on and I now have a stock pump and brand new fca because I am installing ppe dual cp3's this weekend...:rockwoot:

Surging took place with both pumps.. I also swappen injectors and no change..:bang

I will go to the regular tnt on the site and try that...

Shane I had bad surging with the TNT-R Revo software. Non Revo TNT-R with adjustable rpm only does not surge.
TST will the rail option plugged in surges like a MOFO.

Let me know how you make out

Rob

With most of our trucks having differant set ups what works on one may not work on the other. I can remember running one S/W a while back that had a bit of surge at a certain speed. Not much though. The tnt-r56 I'm now running is the smoothest in my truck for daily driving. I don't change a thing for racing other than turning the va3.1 on to increase the rp to 26.5K. I run mild rail pressure #2, mild torque management #2.

Where are you guys getting the V5.6??? and that stuff my TNT race is 4.13b???? Is that old or what???

Shane I had bad surging with the TNT-R Revo software. Non Revo TNT-R with adjustable rpm only does not surge.
TST will the rail option plugged in surges like a MOFO.

Let me know how you make out

Rob

Yeah I will keep everyone posted... So what tune are you running now?

I also have not had my mp8 on at all....

On a side note... Today I was messing with it on my lunch break and decided to try an even number? I put it on 8 and atleast for the drive home (18) miles it didn't do it at all???

Where are you guys getting the V5.6??? and that stuff my TNT race is 4.13b???? Is that old or what???
I believe there are a few tnt-r versions out there that may have some differances. Mine just happens to be r56. I got mine later than Ty's r53.

Marco makes subtle change and error corrections and what not in the race version.

We need to cut some slack and be very pleased at what is being offered as free software updates.

I read most if not all the posts but we are doing the best that we can do at this time.

Aftermarket softwares (the bar is far out of reach) has been risen and not matched.

It takes time. please bear with us.

SO is it safe to say that I have an older version of the tnt?? Considering your guy's is a 5 and mine is a 4.13 or some crap?

Marco makes subtle change and error corrections and what not in the race version.

We need to cut some slack and be very pleased at what is being offered as free software updates.

I read most if not all the posts but we are doing the best that we can do at this time.

Aftermarket softwares (the bar is far out of reach) has been risen and not matched.

It takes time. please bear with us.

That's all fine and Dandy and I understand most of this is all new territory...

Is the tnt Race tune updateable on the site or do you have to send me a new one??

id love to get that tnt race version bob....ive been trying for quite some time now...

its cuz my trucks yellow isnt it

SO is it safe to say that I have an older version of the tnt?? Considering your guy's is a 5 and mine is a 4.13 or some crap?

the 5.3, and 5.6 are the Revo " R " tunes. the 4.13 you have is a TNT tune.

the TNTRC oneton has was one of the R tunes before Revo come out. I have a TNTRD which is a updated version of C.

It all seems very confusing but, unless I'm mistaken, there are only slight differences. Marco used different firmware to write different softwares people received which is why there are so many different version numbers.

I'm really looking forward to the latest version :clap:

the 5.3, and 5.6 are the Revo " R " tunes. the 4.13 you have is a TNT tune.

the TNTRC oneton has was one of the R tunes before Revo come out. I have a TNTRD which is a updated version of C.

It all seems very confusing but, unless I'm mistaken, there are only slight differences. Marco used different firmware to write different softwares people received which is why there are so many different version numbers.

I'm really looking forward to the latest version :clap:

Ok I think I understand that..:bang:hehe:

So there is a REVO R tune that is different than the TNT R tune?? :kick: Holy hell you guys got tooo much R chit going on???:bang

Now my next question what one is better? OOOH I am getting a headache... I just want my truck to stop surging... lol To an extent I can take a little surge but holy bat cave it's annoying:charger:

IMO, they all are very close to the same in power. The beta 4.2. I think was the start of the R tunes. The TNTR's were the first " R " tunes. Then Revo came out with all it's adjustability which turned the R tunes into 5.x versions

Again, IMO, all these version have their own little issues. It's the reason for the continued development. Everyone who doesn't have a R tune I'm sure will get one from Bob when either your truck is ready or the latest refined version is available.

I can't speak for Bob though but, this is what I assume to be the case.

Back