Bob Wagner Help Please!!!!

Bob,

I'm gonna mail mine to you tmrw.....For the R and POD....
Any clue what version I'll get?? Anything new??

IMO, they all are very close to the same in power. The beta 4.2. I think was the start of the R tunes. The TNTR's were the first " R " tunes. Then Revo came out with all it's adjustability which turned the R tunes into 5.x versions

Again, IMO, all these version have their own little issues. It's the reason for the continued development. Everyone who doesn't have a R tune I'm sure will get one from Bob when either your truck is ready or the latest refined version is available.

I can't speak for Bob though but, this is what I assume to be the case.

Sounds good.. So i am pressuming an updated version would probably get rid of my surging... :cheer:

Ty's correct in that I have the TNT-R non Revo loaded. This version does not have the adjustable options that the Revo offers. As I said earlier the TNTR 5xx makes my engine surge.
However I will dyno both versions next month on a 248 to see if there is any power and performance differences.

Rob

Ty's correct in that I have the TNT-R non Revo loaded. This version does not have the adjustable options that the Revo offers. As I said earlier the TNTR 5xx makes my engine surge.
However I will dyno both versions next month on a 248 to see if there is any power and performance differences.

Rob

saweeet keep me posted Rob....:rockwoot:

I have the 4.13b version, and do not have a surging problem. It actually daily drives very well, not to mention it works great at the track. Lots of differences between our trucks though...

Paul

This surge ... Is this the Same thing as the truck running away on you??

My truck does that .... I will take my foot off the SKINNY ONE and the truck starts to "PULSE" and i have let it run itself up to a mile and a half before without me touching the throttle ... RP dances between 10k and 12k ... :what:

BTW ... I have the TNT but not the R version ...

Back