Bored in WV: Pics

Nice truck Kyle. Was the red a coincidence? Is the windshield tinted?

Thanks, Connecticut. I looked at a lot of trucks, but most of them were red and black. Those would be my choice colors for a vehicle. Yes, the windshield is tinted. Everything you see is how the truck came when I picked it up in KY.

Last edited:
Where is this mountaineer cafe? Might have to check it out this weekend when we go over to the Walmart.

I drive past it all the time, but I have never stopped in to eat. I heard it was pretty good.

If you like mexican food. There is a restaurant called El Jinete right outside of Keyser that has excellent authentic mexican food.

Never ate there but i'll have to look for it! We travel around there quite frequently. Were up in Preston County but my parents live outside Petersburg in Maysville. If you ever head through Petersburg there's a good mom and pops diner called Family Tradition. Its awesome as well. Massive portions. Its right beside that little bar "the office" headin out of Petersburg going towards Moorefield.

Never ate there but i'll have to look for it! We travel around there quite frequently. Were up in Preston County but my parents live outside Petersburg in Maysville. If you ever head through Petersburg there's a good mom and pops diner called Family Tradition. Its awesome as well. Massive portions. Its right beside that little bar "the office" headin out of Petersburg going towards Moorefield.

I know a bunch of guys on our job in Sherr that head over to the bars in Petersburg. Actually, my room mate went over there last night.