Box S363 power

LilRedHandShakr

What kind of power can you get from a box S363 I saw a couple places that do the 351 flange so it bolts right up and its much cheaper than the Cheetah which I've been considering as well but will it make the same power? Thanks Paul

What kind of power can you get from a box S363 I saw a couple places that do the 351 flange so it bolts right up and its much cheaper than the Cheetah which I've been considering as well but will it make the same power? Thanks Paul

Not much more than 600hp with good tuning. It sure will drive better than an S300 66mm

Sent from my college dorm...

Not much more than 600hp with good tuning. It sure will drive better than an S300 66mm

Sent from my college dorm...

I didn't really think so some people claim they've seen up to 700 with the Cheetah so I think thats the way I'm gonna go with some good UDC tunes.

Sent from my bull**** college history class...

Why not try an E.D charger ? Garuantee they'll build a 63/68 that'll do what your looking for.

X2 on the E.D. Charger. Chris knows how to build em.

Knows how to price them too. I've never seen a company tack on so many billet doodads that 95% of people don't need and charge a killing for it. Stainless diesel is getting close. So is Danville.

Knows how to price them too. I've never seen a company tack on so many billet doodads that 95% of people don't need and charge a killing for it. Stainless diesel is getting close. So is Danville.

I was younger and still new to this, but my ED 63 was 1800, and ended up eating itself right after I sold it to aaron hipps. It was a fun turbo, but not 1800 fun.

I have been heavily considering putting this charger on my CR, but again, I just can't bring myself to spend almost 2k

Sent from phone

Whatever you do don't run the undivided housing a lot of the box 63 come with. That is my $.02

I bought my 63 from Taylor and sent a few friends his way also, no complaints!

@TMONEYDIESEL the box 63 chargers, are they t4 flange and hx 40 downpipe?

On edit, Nevermind, the link above answers my question...

Sent from phone

Last edited:
themanningmotorsports.com is T$ site. The link above is to smeding's site.