bubba for sale

Just upload them to Photobucket and copy the IMG link and post it here.

I will try that when I take the pictures of the spare motor's and other parts and tools

extra's include

03 cr short block
05 cr long block complete
01 24v w pump cover runs well about 70000km
.093 jumper tubes
.100 jumper tubes
2 sets 24v to p/pump lines
ats valve body w/copilot shift control installed and removed 0 runs

oh ya and lots of stock push rods, rocker arms and bridges, two sets of stock rods crank pans covers etc etc etc.......................

hey you hav any 12v valve cover bolts? i bought a motor and they where bent, and what would you take for the complete cr?

I only have 24v and cr parts and pieces. I havn't had time to lift the head on the complete one yet to see if it was actually dusted or just idled to death. but it is complete turbo and all.

what would you want out of it my g/f just windowed hers and she ant got much money im just tryin to help her out

Would you consider selling Bubba as a roller? I don't have the cash to buy it all. Gary

time to tell some secrets
Block is a common rail with cunningham rods ballanced 15.1 comp fly cuts and coated cam bearings front to back fully ported head with schied individaul runner style intake with guides and seats (fresh) harland sharp rocker's cr moly push rods Buddha 400/400 cam S400 over HX 82 tial 60 mm gate 850 Buddha power pump and misc injectors and jumper tubes as well Corsa Data aquisition CO2 intercooler spray bars on throttle switch new two stage water system never ran. solid motor mnts front and mid plate power steering as well as power brakes (and POWER WINDOWS) in a 8:50 cert.

Its going to be sad to see it go... it is a nice rig fellows.. first class all the way!

# 25 it went 10:15 @ 143 mph that was with stock cam and bore with the h2e /ht3b combo. no drugs fuel only. I put this engine together over 2 years ago and didnt double check other peoples work............... It wen't 10:08 at 122 mph shut off at 900' mark or at least thats where the oil slick started. I will probably run it in mission this spring first opertunity.