BUCK Motorsports 6/12

They had a pretty nice borescope Lee, would look real nice in my toolbox.I agree checking comp wheel is a joke,I am sure 99%of the 7.3 powerstrokes have a upgraded comp wheel,2nd gen dodge guys run 35/40s sixleekers and dmaxs have cheetas. I said it a 1000000 times throw the oem charger rule out and pick a inducer size 2.5 2.6 etc.. and plug the top 5 its sooooo simple:nail:could add that it has to be a virgin charger or compresser wheel has to pertude into the bore,ooh crap that means the tech guy has to be able to count to 3:badidea:

I was DQ at the buck for answering the techs question when he teched me
he as is this a stock turbo, "i reaply it is a cheta"
so then i talked to scott, tech and now the anouncer
the anouncer i forget what he goes by but his real name is andy i just got off the phone with him for like 2 hours
said to get a list of signatures for everyone who would like to make it basically a 2.6 class

IF YOU FEEL THE SAME THE SAME WAY I DO ABOUT THIS
i would like for everyone to be able to run a 2.6 charger

send me a pm with your name and if you are in favor of making the stock class at the buck a 2.6 class:clap::clap::clap::clap:
let all your friends now :Cheer:because the more people the better he and the buck will be subject to change the rules:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

the anouncer i forget what he goes by but his real name is andy i just got off the phone with him for like 2 hours
said to get a list of signatures for everyone who would like to make it basically a 2.6 class

send me a pm with your name and if you are in favor of making the stock class at the buck a 2.6 class:clap::clap::clap::clap:
let all your friends now :Cheer:because the more people the better he and the buck will be subject to change the rules:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

First off, I applaud you for being honest and not lying about what you had when they teched you. Secondly, good job on getting them to listen to us competitiors finally. I'm in the 2.8 class, but I will sign my name for the 2.6 class. It will even the playing field and then nobody can whine about who is cheating etc. I'm sure some of the true stock turbo guys are gonna be all pissed off if it happens, but they can hang with the average 2.6 truck around here. This isn't ohio where 2.6 trucks make 900hp.

Way to go!:clap: I haven't pulled there in a few years but if my signature helps, I'll sign a paper!

nice, now if this happens im def. putting a 2.6 turbo on my truck lol.......u can put me down as a supporter :rockwoot:

First off, I applaud you for being honest and not lying about what you had when they teched you. Secondly, good job on getting them to listen to us competitiors finally. I'm in the 2.8 class, but I will sign my name for the 2.6 class. It will even the playing field and then nobody can whine about who is cheating etc. I'm sure some of the true stock turbo guys are gonna be all pissed off if it happens, but they can hang with the average 2.6 truck around here. This isn't ohio where 2.6 trucks make 900hp.

for now :evil

i wonder what there gonna do for the drags, i cant really see 600+HP trucks drag racing up there being safe, esp. if they let the dmax and CR cummins guys run duel fuelers.

for now :evil

i wonder what there gonna do for the drags, i cant really see 600+HP trucks drag racing up there being safe, esp. if they let the dmax and CR cummins guys run duel fuelers.

As was said before, drop the drags and bring in the 3.0 East Coast trucks!

I'll sign it too. Glad you were honest as well
But I am wondering how you run the stock class with the duel pumps?

Truthfully I would like to see four classes there. Street Stock, 2.6, 2.8, & 3.0. I highly doubt that will ever happen though. That way the stock guys can have their class, lightly modified, little more serious, and all out fun. Just the opinion of the camera guy, what do I know though. If they are serious make sure you bring it to the next event I will be more than happy to sign it for you.

I support the 2.6 change- then it will be time to really start shopping for a new charger! -Steven

I'll sign it too. Glad you were honest as well
But I am wondering how you run the stock class with the duel pumps?

i removed my dual fueler belt and put the stock belt on and that does not turn the pully to the dual cp3
I ask the tech if i could do that and he said it would be fine

For those who think we should add a 2.6 class at the buck please add your full name to your pm or your post

I would like to present a list of names to the people in charge at the buck
I know everybodys name who posted so far:rockwoot::rockwoot:

i removed my dual fueler belt and put the stock belt on and that does not turn the pully to the dual cp3

For those who think we should add a 2.6 class at the buck please add your full name to your pm or your post

Im In.

Michael Arroyo

Truthfully I would like to see four classes there. Street Stock, 2.6, 2.8, & 3.0. I highly doubt that will ever happen though. That way the stock guys can have their class, lightly modified, little more serious, and all out fun. Just the opinion of the camera guy, what do I know though. If they are serious make sure you bring it to the next event I will be more than happy to sign it for you.

x2 on the four classes , not everybody has 3k to dump on a turbo to go to 2.6 and then risk crackin a piston, there needs to be a 2.6 class for sure but keep the street 2.5.

glad somebody was honest with the techs, bc there was one that wasnt and keeps saying that he dont have a cheetah, but everybody knows he does. we arent stupid its a cryin shame isnt.

I'm in for the 2.6 change next year

Dave Swank

Back