BUCK Motorsports 6/12

im fine with this ill sign it but you might as well kiss the 2.8 class goodbye considering that half if not more of our class is 2.6 and also interested in bushing, no bushing or what.gonna be a lil expensive to have 2 chargers laying around

that kinda leads back to no need for 2.8 every one can run 2.6 with a bushing i think its almost gonna have to be no bushing for 2.6 and bushing for 2.8

Truthfully I would like to see four classes there. Street Stock, 2.6, 2.8, & 3.0. I highly doubt that will ever happen though. That way the stock guys can have their class, lightly modified, little more serious, and all out fun. Just the opinion of the camera guy, what do I know though. If they are serious make sure you bring it to the next event I will be more than happy to sign it for you.

back in 07 the first year of the points champ, the 3.0 guys pulled with us one event....but i would love to see em take on 4 classes and ditch the drags even tho i love em, i miss so much of the event running around taking the weights out and throwing em back in and waiting in line i really dont get to see many of the trucks pull that id like to watch it would also take out the 60+ trucks running stock class and 20+ trucks running 2.8.

If they would run WS, 2.6, 2.8, and 3.0, then adopt NADM rules, they could have a hell of a show down there. Then tech the top 5 finishers to save time.

It wouldn't be that far fetched because they are already splitting up the street class into 3 groups, plus 1 for the pulloff, and the 2.8 class...that's similar to running 5 classes.

true, and they run 3 rounds of drag racing was well. it could be done, but the question is will they allow it?

I'm in for 2.6 not bushed,2.8 bushed. Not sure how you would keep the "cheeta" out of a street class? 3.0 class:rockwoot:

is anybody else willing to put there name down
so far i have
TJ Bates
Lee Rife
Curtis Reed
Steven
Michael Arroyo
Dave Swank
Scott Nichols
Ean

Is there anybody else that would put there name on the list
I would like to have a lot of names more than 8
they r very thick headed and we need all the signatures that we can get
if you r in any way in favor of this PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME DOWN
if you r on other forums let people on there know as well PLEASE
email me at jmar243@yahoo.com if they are not a member of comp d

you will need the name OZZIE on the list:poke:

lol yea i doubt that, he just loves that street truck thing.....i can see it now, 3.0 street truck class if u cant drive it on the street u cant pull it :bang :hehe:

TJ Bates
Lee Rife
Curtis Reed
Steven
Michael Arroyo
Dave Swank
Scott Nichols
Ean
John Hare
Nick Borga

Forgot me
Travis Hoene