Buckeye Nationals June 4th & Sept 17th Hebron, Ohio

This one is up next. Get pre-sale tickets online at www.runnadm.com This will be an even bigger event this year with the addition on the mud bog. Cant belive how many people at terre haute said they are coming.

Booked my room yesterday!

What is the VIP Ticket all about?

Last edited:
Booked my room yesterday!

What is the VIP Ticket all about?

Only 25 available, get you into the VIP Suites above the tower! Air-conditioned right above the lanes, cushioned seats, refreshments, view of both drag lanes and sled pull!

First come first served, once they are gone - no more offered!

Gearhead Productions LLC will be at both of these events taping the sled pulling. If event coordination cooperates we will also tape the mud bog. We are not currently large enough to be able to provide taping for drag racing, but are working on it.

Only 25 available, get you into the VIP Suites above the tower! Air-conditioned right above the lanes, cushioned seats, refreshments, view of both drag lanes and sled pull!

First come first served, once they are gone - no more offered!

What the Heck I went for it! It will be worth it for the AC if it's super hot that day! Plus I have never been in a Suite at a dragstrip!!!!!

Diesel World will be there to shoot the event along with Engine Builder magazine. Those who have killer street trucks and want them featured pm me in advance!

DW wants to line up some feature trucks!:clap:

This should be twice as big as last year!

i have a question about online presales i have 3 vip tickets in my basket but i am not sure who is going with me yet will have my friend and his wife or two of my other friends if they cant come so do i need to put there names in like it asks or?

i have a question about online presales i have 3 vip tickets in my basket but i am not sure who is going with me yet will have my friend and his wife or two of my other friends if they cant come so do i need to put there names in like it asks or?

You can just put your name if you want in case you want to use them for someone else.

Gearhead Productions LLC will be at both of these events taping the sled pulling. If event coordination cooperates we will also tape the mud bog. We are not currently large enough to be able to provide taping for drag racing, but are working on it.

Just a question but why would one want to buy the DVD for this event went trailerpro will be recording as well and will post it on youtube? Cant complain with his video quality either.

Just a question but why would one want to buy the DVD for this event went trailerpro will be recording as well and will post it on youtube? Cant complain with his video quality either.

EXCELLENT QUESTION
1. Gearhead does very nice work.
2. We support those that support us. ( loyalty)
3. The internet is not always better
4. All be it ok for SOME, 6 guys sitting in the same computer chair...ehhhhh...just not right. :Cheer:

Trailerpro and Pop support us as well, they sold us the NADM trailer, and the Sledpuller trailer,but they can't get to every pull, among other things that may come up this year.

Evidently GAVE and SELL have different meanings in Ohio than Pennsylvania?

Back