Buckeye Nationals June 4th & Sept 17th Hebron, Ohio

3.0 not a problem. There had better be at least 5, or they will pull with SS.

Just one week away!

Opening Truck Night at Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus on the North side on Thursday June 2!

FREE TICKETS - PRIZES - DISCOUNT TICKET COUPONS!

Bring your truck and enjoy some good drink and food!:cheer:

8500 Lyra Drive
Columbus, OH 43240-2025
(614) 430-9464
Bus: Polaris Pkwy & Lyra Dr

Just one week away!

Opening Truck Night at Quaker Steak & Lube in Columbus on the North side on Thursday June 2!

FREE TICKETS - PRIZES - DISCOUNT TICKET COUPONS!

Bring your truck and enjoy some good drink and food!:cheer:

8500 Lyra Drive
Columbus, OH 43240-2025
(614) 430-9464
Bus: Polaris Pkwy & Lyra Dr

will be there for this:rockwoot: anyone ever go to the tilted kilt in polaris?

will be there for this:rockwoot: anyone ever go to the tilted kilt in polaris?

Not yet but had some buddies go and the said it was great, might not be the best place to take the wife out for dinner :lolly: some good i candy from what i've heard :Cheer:

how much are tickets

$15 per person at the gate, FREE PARKING, 12 and under Free for Children when with adult.

$5 OFF Coupon available at the Quaker Steak and Lube Open houses or if you are lucky enough to win one of the free tickets given out there!

$35 to compete per competitor per class drag racing or sled pulling!
CHEAPEST ENTRY FOR DIESEL MOTORSPORTS! SAME PAYOUT ON PURSES AS LAST YEAR!

The ENTRY was $7 for those who ordered early online but that has been over for about a week!

Not yet but had some buddies go and the said it was great, might not be the best place to take the wife out for dinner :lolly: some good i candy from what i've heard :Cheer:

yes it is prob. not a good place to take any woman in your life haha, but def a great place and the food is actually good surprisingly good

does 35 get the puller in the gate and pit person?

Entry plus the competitor fee! Still the cheapest from any large event!

See you there! You coming to the open house in Dayton you can get some discount or free tickets to get in!

I was @ the Tilted Kilt today and the food was excellent and the " *****es" are alot better than Hooters.

Are there any trophies for the Mud Bog ? Need to know if I need to get one ready from Team Handwork.

Are there any trophies for the Mud Bog ? Need to know if I need to get one ready from Team Handwork.

Ill bet they have a lil somethin somethin for mug boggers. Team Handwork doin a mud bog truck too? Sounds like they are gonna OWN Buckeye Blast. :Cheer:

Handwork in a mud bogger, gotta love it!

Free tools again to Workstock pullers while they last!

Free K&N Oil filters to every competitor, new shipment just came in to town.