building a P-pump need help

I think

Im not sure but i think both our trucks made it several trips down the track last night!! umm Im just sayin:kick:

I used to work for a shop here in omaha i can take it too and bench test it but i dont really want to even take the pump off

I say let the ass guy do it thenLOL

Big sticks, timing, .22 DVs and tune, tune, tune:D

I say let the ass guy do it thenLOL

Big sticks, timing, .22 DVs and tune, tune, tune:D

how much timing is 26* to much? oviously i need studs and rings before i set it up much past 17* i jsut got my timing kit form snap-on this week cant wait to use it

a guy cant work for free :Cheer:
I gave you enuf crap for one day good luck on your pump call if you need a place to work on it!

True True but you are not much more capable nor do you know what to do at this point much more then me. Thats why I have posted on here to let the people that have done this help.

I say try 26* what's the worst that can happen, you have to lower it?

But if you really want to be at the top of you class you are pretty much gonna have to do some work to the pump. Especially pulling in the midwest.

If you have the ability and resources, pull it and bench it. That would be the best option.

I say try 26* what's the worst that can happen, you have to lower it?

But if you really want to be at the top of you class you are pretty much gonna have to do some work to the pump. Especially pulling in the midwest.

If you have the ability and resources, pull it and bench it. That would be the best option.

thats what everyone says and i guess thats probably right just looking to get the best i can without spending a buch of money. at that point i might as well just buy a pump from someone.

We found that 27* was alittle to much that the bottom end suffered so we backed it down to 22* and it is really nice. It is really not that bad of price to have one benched if you allready have the fueling parts. What Turbo do you plan on running on your truck? Tim

We found that 27* was alittle to much that the bottom end suffered so we backed it down to 22* and it is really nice. It is really not that bad of price to have one benched if you allready have the fueling parts. What Turbo do you plan on running on your truck? Tim

i came about a sps 62/14 im gonna try that for awhile but probably sell it and buy a silver 66

Thats what we run is the silver 66 Awesome turbo. We tried some different things at a recent pull and it didnt go well. I jumped to high 2nd, turned the two 625 ml jets of water on and didnt launch hard enough so i never really got ontop of the turbo, but the old silver bullet still pulled to 290 ft. There is a video of it on here. For me screwing up, the turbo tried to make me look better. LOL. Tim

a little of subject but do you run a stock drivetrain? im alittle worried about that next year i know that im probably gonna have to get rid of the ld tcase but im not sure what else i can get away with.