built 12v engine

smokin06

Here we have fellas a good built 12v engine. This engine has no pump or turbo, it has new mahle 286110 pistons that have 70 thou off the top and 70 thou valve reliefs, they are the big bowl pistons, the rods and pistons and crank have been balanced, the block is sleeved to standard bore and has cam bearings in every hole. The engine comes with a bill fletcher diesel pros cam with a bolt on gear. The head has been ported and polished and has bigger intake valves which are titanium with 110# valve springs and titanium keepers and retainers. Then engine has everything new, pistons, bearings, rings, gaskets, the head is fire ringed with scheids 125 thou fire rings and studded. The heads not currently on the block so there is an option to sell seperatly if someone wanted. i have allot of money in this thing, its brand new i am needing to recoup some money on another build so dont low ball this will make somebody a good engine. pm me with any questions.

Looking for $5,000 for the bottom end and $2500 for the head. thanks allot

gettin ready to build my motor over the winter..makes me wish i had the money now cuz id just buy yours

my phones bein gay and wont let me make calls again..so give me a shout..765-639-1286 the names mitch

Idk what ya have to trade i need atleast 4 grand cash we can do some trading on the rest.

motor

Idk what ya have to trade i need atleast 4 grand cash we can do some trading on the rest.

Trying to help you sell it, but your going to have to come WAY down on the block and things. You add up everything you have in the short block. Stock motor w/ cam and new piston. Without laying a finger on it you can have that same motor put together for less man. Gonna have to come down a lot. I guess unless thats a roller cam, lifters, etc.

i understand but the block is sleeved that was 1,075.00 and to have the cam bearings put in was $550, theres $1600 before u buy pistons, the pistons were about $600 then to have them cut down and the valve reliefs cut was another $350 so we r at $2550, then having it balanced was $275 thats $2900 and the cam was $650 so thats $3550 the head studs were $450 so thats $4,000 dollars and thats not counting buying the block, then the head i had almost $700 in the valves and $1200 in porting and $200 in cutting the fire rings which is already at $2100 plus $600 for the springs and keepers thats $2700 and the machine work for the valve job and stuff was $600 because the valves were cut bigger so we r at $3300 so $4000 + $3300 is $7300 so no im not too high, u know what this stuff costs the block is far from stock its not top of the line but WAY better than stock thats not couunting the good rod and crank bolts. This motor is worth $6,000 which is what i will take for it and not a penny less.

ok guys $5500 for the whole engine or $3250 for the bottom end and $2250 for the head. this is a deal.

ok guys $5500 for the whole engine or $3250 for the bottom end and $2250 for the head. this is a deal.

What happened to $6000 and not a penny less? :poke:

Just giving you a hard time. Good luck with the sale.

Porting is expensive!

well i need 5,500 to finish my other build so thats where i got it from, after i posted that i was like man im gonna catch hell for that lol lol oh well.

Performance diesel engines that are already assembled and being sold for what they are worth scare people away... $.02