built 12v engine

i hear ya there but then people start to build them and have way more in it and then they are like damn i should have bought this one or that one. are you saying i should part it out.

ok $5,000 takes it home complete motor if not then if anybody is interested in parts i will part it out.

Head studs $350
Flycut Mahle pistons $1,000
Balanced crank $350
Block Sleeved and line bored and Cam bushings in every hole $1,300
Ported and polished head with bigger valves cut and hd valve springs and titanium keepers and retainers and inconel valves $2500

They are inconel or however u spell it they came from scheids. I think the size is 1.625.

^^^ they want $4000 in my town for a RUNNING 12v....

Local wrecking yard is jewish when it comes to motors....

Pm me with something you are maybe looking for intrade for the head thanks

arp headstuds and i think they are called total seal rings as the middle ring and standard cummins rings as the oil ring and top ring.

do you have machine shop paper work on this, who actually asy. i guess the fire ring kit and gasket is still in the plastic with the head not being on. being that the block is sleeved what size bore. balancing specs.

also specs on cam billet? rockers push rods, what valve springs, retainers?

if you would read it tells you that the cam is not billet its a fletcher regrind, the bore is standard, has chromolly maxspool push rods, the valve springs are eep with their titanium retainers and keepers. i have the paper work somewhere i will have to dig it up. I am down to way less than i have in this thing. i have told in the description what it is.

i think his asking price is decent ,i have real similar set up done by schiads -cam and pistons gaskets and rings and it cost me 4900 that was for machine work new rods shot peen ,new valves springs titanium retainers deck block head ,fire ring block new cam bearings ,freze plugs balance rotating asembly polish crank these motors are not cheap if done by people that know what they are doing