Built 48re, is this normal?

Mine does the exact same thing under light throttle pressure, almost feels like a double shift from 1-2. If I'm a little more aggressive on the throttle it won't do it. Driving in parking lots and things like that is very annoying because the truck slams in and out of gear. Stock stall is like 2200rpm not 1700, my single disk tc is 1800.

I was always told 1700 was stock stall so idk. When I'm in those parking lot situations like you said I normally put mine in 2nd on the column, I have a real nice 1-2 shift then.

my 05 did the same type of shift between 1 and 2 i have a garmon trans but i was on the original batteries, changed out the batteries to new ones and now i hasnt done it in last couple days so idk maybe im crazy

my 05 did the same type of shift between 1 and 2 i have a garmon trans but i was on the original batteries, changed out the batteries to new ones and now i hasnt done it in last couple days so idk maybe im crazy

that sounds weird, almost like a Ford deal or something

that sounds weird, almost like a Ford deal or something

LOL. I have a new set of batteries so that's the least of my worries lol. I'm thinking awful seriously about trying the high pressure VB to see if it will fix my problem.