built transmission

2005 D-MAX

was wondering who has their transmissions built on here. have an 05 i want to do the tranny on. i was wondering what parts you guys used. any advice is greatly appreciated

thanks - colin

Hey Colin; I used Suncoast parts on mine. Stage 4 kit with a 1057 converter-I love it, should have done it 2 years ago ! I also have a C3 oiler from Inglewood transmission and had a co-pilot initally but removed it.

did not like the co-pilot? i was considering that for mine.

-colin

imo trash spend the 1G some were else. people are going faster with out the co-pilot then with it.

i have a SC4 with a 1056 woudl like a tigher convetor but didng have the $$ at the time to make the jump

get ahold of mike lorvich he knows his ****

X2 on Mike L. he has built the some of the fastest and strongest Alli's out there. Big Dipper would be closer to you though. And he is also one bad MOFO when it comes to the Alli.

I am just a loser with a big tune and a stock Alli:( Not for long though

Suncoast would be your best bet.
Co-pilots are great as $1K paper weights. I would stay away from that purple stuff.

Suncoast Stage IV here, 1057, Mike L tranny cooler, and Mike L C3 oiler, Suncoast Tranny brace.
I love it.
Big Dipper is the man when it comes to Allison transmissions.

MAn I wish Newly Tolf was on here so I could rub this ATS thing in his face.

Sorry to hear about the ATS, they are about 6 hours away from me and I am still goin all the way to the east caost for Mike L. to work his magic.

MAn I wish Newly Tolf was on here so I could rub this ATS thing in his face.

Sorry to hear about the ATS, they are about 6 hours away from me and I am still goin all the way to the east caost for Mike L. to work his magic.

Psst, you'll be on the wrong side of the country if you're looking for Mike L. on the east coast. ;)

Suncoast Stage IV, 1057 Converter, also the Suncoast Tranny Brace. Big Earl from Walts Transmissions in Bowling Green built mine and Chris(JD4440) Tranny.