bully dog or ppe

I dont know buddy from adam. I had a problem getting my truck to accept a download, someone told me to pm him so i did. He replied back and gave me his number to call. I called him told him the problem he told me his best guess to fix it and that was that. My truck accepted it before he pm'd me back, but it was the weekend. Super nice guy and seems to know what he is talking about. No other problems since, i have owned it for a year and half now. Love the low end power.

dogwalk.gif

This angers me to see companies just " scating by " and pushing the blame on others. We should boycott those companies.

So Wade...
What your saying then is that when you were doing the R&D for the Van Aaken box you were against it????.

If thats the case then why would you take one and be part of the R&D?

BTW...
How did you get back on here after getting the old heave ho,not once,but TWICE??????......Just Curious........Andy

HOOKED said:
Just smile guys you know what i mean.

Hey Hooked im still smiling but i dont know what for. Would you explain it to me in lamemans terms? HA HA

i have a lbz with a 6'' lift with 35 '' tires with a hypertech only for speedo calibration. 4'' mbrp pipe , any suggestions on tuners ?

stock max said:
i have a lbz with a 6'' lift with 35 '' tires with a hypertech only for speedo calibration. 4'' mbrp pipe , any suggestions on tuners ?
Better go ask the guys in the GM section, thats why its there buddy.

But your best bet for power is to find a sign with a big ram on it, stop in and see how much $ you can get for your 6.6 liters. Take whatever they give you and buy the first truck with a Cummins badge on the side....then come back here where we can help.:hehe: :hehe:

Jcummins said:
Better go ask the guys in the GM section, thats why its there buddy.

But your best bet for power is to find a sign with a big ram on it, stop in and see how much $ you can get for your 6.6 liters. Take whatever they give you and buy the first truck with a Cummins badge on the side....then come back here where we can help.:hehe: :hehe:

Damn Dog!!!! I'm a Cummins fan but that was be'n kinda harsh on the brother!!!:hehe:

That's the kinda chit you tell a guy with a Gasser!!!!!LOL

"CUMMINS GUYS KEEP IT STRAIGHT!! THOSE OTHER GUYS SWING BOTH WAYS!!!"