Cam Regrinds

i paid 300 for my regrind from bullet racing cams. set the lash at .012 and .014. that what the cam card said.

Black Majic

I'm paying 175.00 I suppled a cam to make a copy (master) of. plus shipping

Not a bad price concidering.....although I could have 4 done for the same price. My master grinds are a fifty dollar bill, then forty bucks there after, I had many ground experimenting with my ol' 12v. Some maybe a bit better than others but Cummins had it close enough to make pleanty of power right off the bat. Just add more fuel and boost

Not a bad price concidering.....although I could have 4 done for the same price. My master grinds are a fifty dollar bill, then forty bucks there after, I had many ground experimenting with my ol' 12v. Some maybe a bit better than others but Cummins had it close enough to make pleanty of power right off the bat. Just add more fuel and boost

I actually suppled a piece of a broken cam that he made the master from at no cost. If I did more then one at a time (like we used to do )theres a big drop in price.I figured that on this motor build 200. in a cam Ill give it a try.

Back